• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► horrifying experience just now

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GracefulAssassin

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place but I'm currently traumatized and this warrants a thread: I went to bed early because I was tired just as I started to fall asleep i heard a bang almost like an explosion outside close enough to my house to actually make the walls shake and knock pictures off my wall. Jolting awake I rush outside with my husband and am greeted to a horrifying scene: a horrible car accident right in my front yard literally 6 feet from my front porch. I freak out and scream at my husband to call the police and my brother in law who is staying with us while his apartment is fumigated ran to see if anyone was hurt and I ran inside. Now it's an hour later and there's emergency vehicles all over my yard and they've put up a road block to stop traffic. In one car It was a family with three kids the police said and the three year old girl was killed on impact. The other two kids are in critical shape. The driver of the other vehicle is also dead. The parents are hurt but consious. Please extend your prayers to this family that they may recover from this experience and please mourn the loss of a precious little girl taken before her time. Thank you

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
that is horrible. im sorry to hear about that

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Are you okay? Is your brother-in-law and husband all right? I don't know how the parents are going to handle the lost of their three-year-old daughter. I can't imagine going through that as a parent. Poor parents and the poor girl's siblings. I hope they'll be all right.

They'll be in my thoughts. I hope everyone pulls through. I can't believe the three-year-old died. How did the accident even happen? I also hope the other driver's family will be all right. Man, that's just horrific and I am sorry for why this happened to all of you.

redcrown

Awards
In a perfect world there should be an emergency post trauma group that can come to you or you can call immediately after witnessing/being in an incident. It's absolutely horrible to deal with PTSD, hopefully you're just in temporary shock. I hope you and that family do well.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place but I'm currently traumatized and this warrants a thread: I went to bed early because I was tired just as I started to fall asleep i heard a bang almost like an explosion outside close enough to my house to actually make the walls shake and knock pictures off my wall. Jolting awake I rush outside with my husband and am greeted to a horrifying scene: a horrible car accident right in my front yard literally 6 feet from my front porch. I freak out and scream at my husband to call the police and my brother in law who is staying with us while his apartment is fumigated ran to see if anyone was hurt and I ran inside. Now it's an hour later and there's emergency vehicles all over my yard and they've put up a road block to stop traffic. In one car It was a family with three kids the police said and the three year old girl was killed on impact. The other two kids are in critical shape. The driver of the other vehicle is also dead. The parents are hurt but consious. Please extend your prayers to this family that they may recover from this experience and please mourn the loss of a precious little girl taken before her time. Thank you

It has been days now. Has there been any news regarding the family? I hope you're doing better now.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I'm so sorry to hear about this:/ I hope you and your loved ones are doing better now, and I'll be sure to keep all of you guys in my thoughts and prayers.

It's so devastating to hear about that little girl:( Hopefully her family will at least be able to find some peace and closure in the near future... but man, is that whole situation just awful.

If you ever need anything, we're here for you, GracefulAssassin. Hang in there, okay? -hugs you for comfort-

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place but I'm currently traumatized and this warrants a thread: I went to bed early because I was tired just as I started to fall asleep i heard a bang almost like an explosion outside close enough to my house to actually make the walls shake and knock pictures off my wall. Jolting awake I rush outside with my husband and am greeted to a horrifying scene: a horrible car accident right in my front yard literally 6 feet from my front porch. I freak out and scream at my husband to call the police and my brother in law who is staying with us while his apartment is fumigated ran to see if anyone was hurt and I ran inside. Now it's an hour later and there's emergency vehicles all over my yard and they've put up a road block to stop traffic. In one car It was a family with three kids the police said and the three year old girl was killed on impact. The other two kids are in critical shape. The driver of the other vehicle is also dead. The parents are hurt but conscious. Please extend your prayers to this family that they may recover from this experience and please mourn the loss of a precious little girl taken before her time. Thank you

Has there been any new developments? How are you doing? It's been some time since we've heard from you. I hope you're doing better. I am sorry for what you and everybody had to go through.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Hey! Hope are you OK. I will send my prayers out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back