• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers ► HORRIFIED

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Katsagu

Awards
I wouldn't call it "Horrifying", but yeah it's a bit disappointing.

I would also have liked at least Squall and Cloud as party members.

This is one of those things a DLC could fix. Hope they're not to stubborn and rethink their stance on it. I don't want to have to buy a whole other game with more "story" just to get more songs or party members to play as.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
They can’t use the cutscenes from Deep Jungle or the maps. It’s only allowed to be used in KH1 and any port of that game. Any new use of it would require a new license.

Jack Skellington not being in this game seems like a technical one. He’s really tall which would sort of look bad if you put him on a track.

FMF was a song made very, very late in the development of KH3. I’m sure it was considered but they probably locked in their song choices prior to its release.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
They can’t use the cutscenes from Deep Jungle or the maps. It’s only allowed to be used in KH1 and any port of that game. Any new use of it would require a new license.

Jack Skellington not being in this game seems like a technical one. He’s really tall which would sort of look bad if you put him on a track.

FMF was a song made very, very late in the development of KH3. I’m sure it was considered but they probably locked in their song choices prior to its release.
Was MoM in development since late 2018 when they were working on Face My Fears?

And how does that explain Tron's disappearance? Tron isn't tall.

And they can still use the Deep Jungle music, just put it over a memory dive or something from outside Deep Jungle or cutscenes of Sora fighting the monkey heartless or a black screen.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Was MoM in development since late 2018 when they were working on Face My Fears?

And how does that explain Tron's disappearance? Tron isn't tall.

And they can still use the Deep Jungle music, just put it over a memory dive or something from outside Deep Jungle or cutscenes of Sora fighting the monkey heartless or a black screen.

Yes, but you do realize they finalize these sorts of things early on so they can spend the rest of their development time actually working on the stages. It’s why there are hardly any KH3 songs in general. It was probably just too late to get them in and well-polished. I’m also fairly certain this game was meant to come out earlier this year and COVID-19 put a wrench in their plans since the trophy list came out ages ago and the final trailer was released in August, three months before it actually released.

I have no guesses in regards to Tron besides maybe just deciding to not have him in lol

You know they wouldn’t do that. A black screen is just a huge sign of an issue and why would we want to hear Deep Jungle music over a completely unrelated visual?

We’ve known for years that they can’t use Deep Jungle outside of KH1. It’s been kept out of recaps and marketing materials since after KH1 released 18 years ago. It’s time to let it go.

Last edited:

Cumguardian69

Awards
Deep Jungle is never coming back, ship sailed a long time ago. But you know what is really important? The idea of DLC for this game. Easily this game is missing the Data battle tracks (Data L'Impeto is absolutely MADE for this game), and while dev time is important to keep in mind for the likes of Boss Battles, they could easily make new tracks for existing music just like fellas did for Guitar Hero or Rock Band back in the day. I am excited to see DLC. Hopefully we get free KH3 packs

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Yes, but you do realize they finalize these sorts of things early on so they can spend the rest of their development time actually working on the stages. It’s why there are hardly any KH3 songs in general. It was probably just too late to get them in and well-polished. I’m also fairly certain this game was meant to come out earlier this year and COVID-19 put a wrench in their plans since the trophy list came out ages ago and the final trailer was released in August, three months before it actually released.

I have no guesses in regards to Tron besides maybe just deciding to not have him in lol

You know they wouldn’t do that. A black screen is just a huge sign of an issue and why would we want to hear Deep Jungle music over a completely unrelated visual?

We’ve known for years that they can’t use Deep Jungle outside of KH1. It’s been kept out of recaps and orchestra concerts and marketing materials since after KH1 released 18 years ago. It’s time to let it go.

Well a bit of deep jungle's battle theme made it into the threats to our land medley for the orchestral concert.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

We’ve known for years that they can’t use Deep Jungle outside of KH1. It’s been kept out of recaps and marketing materials since after KH1 released 18 years ago. It’s time to let it go.
Yeah I let the world go, but I didn't let Yoko's music go. For a game celebrating her music, Deep Jungle's tracks should have been in there. But I guess with 100 Acre Wood being completely ignored like the president ignores the election results, I shouldn't be surprised.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
I wouldn't call it "Horrifying", but yeah it's a bit disappointing.

I would also have liked at least Squall and Cloud as party members.

This is one of those things a DLC could fix. Hope they're not to stubborn and rethink their stance on it. I don't want to have to buy a whole other game with more "story" just to get more songs or party members to play as.

I do think that DLC will come eventually. They're saying no, but I mean... If there's enough demand for it, and if people are willing to buy it, then why not? They could do at least one Field Battle addition for every KH3 world, as well as the ReMind tracks.

I actually would LOVE it if they added Rhythm Data Battles. They don't even need to add more story content (I think MoM has enough to hold us until the next game, hopefully 2022), but all those tracks alone are worth it. And if they make them equally as different as they were in 3RM, even better.

Back