• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hopes for 2.5 HD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
^ Hopefully we get that. BBS's camera was a bit of a problem.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Man, I always think about awesome things to add to this thread, but then forget it by the next day. I need to start writing them down... LOL.

Here's something I just thought of, though. Depending on how they handle Re:Coded's worlds, I at least want Kairi to be present in the Journal's memory of DI somehow. That's all I ask, as she really should have been there in the original (and I think Nomura might have even mentioned such), and this is the perfect chance to correct that issue.

Yeah...

@Tetsujin I was actually aware of the trophies not stacking in I.5. LOL. I was referring to BbS in my post. Thanks, anyway, though. And sorry for the confusion:)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Here's something I just thought of, though. Depending on how they handle Re:Coded's worlds, I at least want Kairi to be present in the Journal's memory of DI somehow. That's all I ask, as she really should have been there in the original (and I think Nomura might have even mentioned such), and this is the perfect chance to correct that issue.

Actually no such comment was ever made.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Actually no such comment was ever made.

Oops. My bad. Guess that's what I get for posting whilst sick. LOL.

Now that I think about it, I actually think it was someone here who said what I'm thinking of... Yeah.

Anyway, my wish still stands (though it won't happen). I don't even care if they just have her standing there for literally two seconds. Just let her be in the Journals' memory, and don't pretend she doesn't live on the Islands again, Square.

That was so, so bad. I'm sorry, but it was. That's the worst thing they've ever done when it comes to Kairi. Was it really that hard to have her there, even if there was no interaction or nothing came out of it? -le sigh-.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
That was so, so bad. I'm sorry, but it was. That's the worst thing they've ever done when it comes to Kairi. Was it really that hard to have her there, even if there was no interaction or nothing came out of it? -le sigh-.

Not really such a big deal that they'd leave her out if she wasn't needed.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
If she was put on the island and had little interaction there, then you guys would be upset that she wasn't used more. It's a lose-lose situation for Square.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm just going to quote MS here, and not say all of the things I could for you guys jumping down my throat again.

Sorry that you feel that way. You're making blind accusations towards SE for not including a character you like for the umpteenth time, so we feel the need to offer potential reasons for their actions. Our posts weren't intended to crush your hopes and dreams, but despite how poorly Kairi has been used, at least respect that the development team must have completely plausible reasons for doing so instead of calling foul play when she isn't included.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Not to mention, we were talking about the original Coded/Re:coded, not the Cinematics in 2.5 which was what Ethy's "hope" quote is about. What's done is done and there's nothing to change the past versions of these games. All you can do is look to the future and hope for the best.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hm, you know, LightUpTheSky, you should make a topic on Kairi. I know you like talking about it, so why not have a topic about Kairi and her lack of presence in Re:coded? You talked about it in your editorial but it was just a brief paragraph or so and I think there might be a few people out there who might feel similar to you on this.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I might be alone on this, but I'd love it if the Combo Master ability is included in KH2FM and BbSFM, just like it was included in KHFM.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Combo Master is an ability in KH2FM. It costs 4 AP and you get it after defeating Roxas.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Combo Master is an ability in KH2FM. It costs 4 AP and you get it after defeating Roxas.

Really? That's sweet. I didn't know it existed since I haven't played KH2FM. How about in BbSFM, is it there, too?

Tetsujin

Combo Master for BBS FM would be nice.

I shall add this to my BBS wish list, along with bringing back the capes. x)

JustSnilloc

Since Nomura said "We are working diligently to brush up 2.5 much more than 1.5." I wonder what all "brush up" entails? What do you guys think the chances for things like "playable Lea vs Ventus fight" or "Capes" happening are?

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Since Nomura said "We are working diligently to brush up 2.5 much more than 1.5." I wonder what all "brush up" entails? What do you guys think the chances for things like "playable Lea vs Ventus fight" or "Capes" happening are?
A new fight? Probably not.

Capes? I hope not.

I think it just means they're working to make Birth by Sleep look really good. Looking at Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker's HD version, simply upgrading the texture quality doesn't really cut it. Made everything feel like an N64 game to me.

I assume at the very most they're doing new models, all HUD and static image elements (in Re:CoM HD the card images were pretty pixelated), maybe improve special effects like spells and particles. The key here is "brush up," so I imagine there will be very few new things, if any at all.

Gram

Banned
Awards

I doubt it but I would still love the Lea fight, felt cheated about it in bbs.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
With how TAV rolls and cartwheels around, capes on their armour would look really impractical. But this is Kingdom Hearts where people fight with oversized keys, so I'm obviously game for the inclusion of capes.

After all, the PS3 engine should be able to handle the dynamics of flowing fabric, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back