• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hopes for 2.5 HD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I know. But sometimes, in the heat of battle, knowing FULL WELL not to jump while casting...I still do. I always feel like a moron when I die because of a mistake like that XD

lol I done that for awhile as well, took a while to get used to having leaf bracer in kh1 after so many years of not having it. xD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Guys, don't let 1.5 discussion spill out of the 1.5 section. If you're using it to explain what you do/don't want in 2.5, that's fine, but if you're talking about your experiences in the game, post it in 1.5.

(Yeah, I probably should have said that earlier xD)

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Guys, don't let 1.5 discussion spill out of the 1.5 section. If you're using it to explain what you do/don't want in 2.5, that's fine, but if you're talking about your experiences in the game, post it in 1.5.

(Yeah, I probably should have said that earlier xD)
Ok! My bad. I probly started it X3

King Nickey

I hope that you wouldn't need to finish a combo to beat a boss in kh2. That was so irritating.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I hope that you wouldn't need to finish a combo to beat a boss in kh2. That was so irritating.
I could never understand that.
Well, wait a minute I think I can. I remember when fighting armored Xemnas it was either Donald an' Goofy or Riku, were able to get his HP to 1 while I just watched. So I think the reason is so you can't just let your party members win it for you.
Wait.. that doesn't explain why you have to do a combo, though...

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, what's with this pseudo-Once More that bosses in KH2 seem to have equipped? I used to love long strings of combo attacks, and because of that, before I could deal the finisher, the boss would recover and either retaliate or teleport somewhere. Gosh dang. I remember being so frustrated that I decided to just finish the boss with a shot of Thundaga, nothing too fancy.

What I hope is that the cutscenes that were originally silent in KH2FM will be voiced. I'm not very sure why the two new ones in KHFM stay unvoiced (probably because Mamoru Miyano's voice had shifted too much since then, not unlike HJO, but his voice shouldn't have been that different), but I don't think it's a bad idea to voice those cutscenes like when Xigbar and Zexion were shown conversing. Xigbar's been trolling around and has become an important character, and in DDD Ienzo's VA seems to still have a grasp on how he should voice the character.

Oh, and Absent Silhouette / Replica Data battles with English battle quotes! I hope to again hear Marluxia's hammy-as-heck quotes, Larxene's sadistic remarks, and Zexion's condescending words...

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards

Agreed, I freakin hated that. It made it even more stupid that magic can be used as a finisher but most bosses were immune to magic.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Oddly, I had no real problem with it. But it's better to have the invisible HP bar at the start than at the end.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
You know what was dumber? Dodge Roll being completely absent in vanilla KH2. Although Quick Run can be used for speedy escape from hairy situations, it doesn't grant invincibility. Glad that in KH2FM, they included the Limit Form with Dodge Roll as learnable ability.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Maybe they can remap Quick Run or Dodge roll. At least make one unequipped while the other is active.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
If memory serves me right, tapping square results in Sora dodge-rolling, and holding it quick-running. That, and as Ventus (posting from mobile, can't easily copy-paste your username) stated, you're free to equip or unequip drive form growth abilities.

Remapping isn't an absolute necessity, although that'd be nice. I just hope nothing like 1.5's triangle button overlap (assist and reaction commands) would happen again...

1ofamillion

Awards
I'm sure all of these have been covered, but this is what I hope for:

KH2 FM:
-Voiced Final Mix scenes
-Killing a boss without having to complete a combo/use magic
-As hard as critical mode is (I doubt I'll be able to eve beat it on this difficulty haha), I found it cheap that you could be invincible when using your ally limit command abilities. I'm not saying you shouldn't be invincible when using them, but maybe limit it to a certain amount of uses per battle, or decrease the time it is enabled?
-Adding some sort of enhancement to the crowns. Nothing major that breaks the difficulty, but something that's maybe a one-time use per battle. (Replenish heath, magic, or drive gauge once per battle, or maybe if you die, your health will be replenished once that battle? This may be too much, but I think something should be added so it isn't just cosmetic.)

BBS FM:
-PLAYABLE. It's safe to assume it will be, but I would like a proper version, similar to the God of War HD remakes.
-Mirage Arena implementation, and online capabilities
-ONE save, and being able to start/play another character's story even if you've already started a different one (And the ability to switch between them of course).

Re:Coded:
-I never finished this game and I assume it will just be cutscenes. Not much to say about it.

I know most of these have already been said, but this is just what I'm wanting. I REALLY hope this is announced at Jump Festa, I'm so excited haha!

Gram

Banned
Awards
You know what was dumber? Dodge Roll being completely absent in vanilla KH2. Although Quick Run can be used for speedy escape from hairy situations, it doesn't grant invincibility. Glad that in KH2FM, they included the Limit Form with Dodge Roll as learnable ability.

Agreed, one of the leading factors i me getting kh2fm was dodge roll. xD

Javelin434

Awards
If 2.5 really is gonna come out and contains KH2 and BBS, then I will already get what I've been hoping for: Seeing Kairi and Aqua in HD xD

Awww_yeah.jpg

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
- That it will include 3 playable games (KH2fm+, KH:BBSFM, KH3D) and Coded Theatre
- Scenes with out voice overs will now be voiced over
- New trailer for III
- A Limited version similar to what 1.5 got

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hopes for 2.5:

More Tai Yasue interviews
Xion Data battle added that is only unlocked from your 1.5 save data
KH3D playable because why not I like KH3D and those huge worlds in HD = beautiful
If KH3D is in 2.5, they lower the Max Affection level to something more reasonable like 6
Mirage Arena Online + if KH3D is in it, online Flick Rush and DE trading would be sweet ;A;
One save file for TAV, and ability to switch between their stories at any time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back