• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hopes for 2.5 HD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MizuMikomi

Awards
What do I want in Kingdom Hearts II.5? That's a simple, yet complex question.

Kingdom Hearts II -Final Mix-
Orchestrated Music, and I mean all of it, ala the I.5 Final Mix treatment.
Transfer bonuses from I.5 HD to II.5, as with Birth by Sleep and its Final Mix...we know that this is more than possible.
New Abilities, possibly the ability to rank up Drive Forms higher and get their "MAX" abilities via normal gameplay.
Large Drive Gauge, as many have proven in the past via Hacking, the Drive gauge can go up to a Total of 13 full bars in Final Mix only.
Renewal of Behemoths and Wyverns in the 1000 Heartless fight, as the PS3 can easily handle this...IT IS A MUST.
Renewal of the Buzz and Woody summons that were scrapped.
Upscale and polishing of Graphics and Assets.
Secret Ending for Kingdom Hearts III

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep -Final Mix-
Nomura has said numerous times that Flowmotion was meant for Birth by Sleep but scrapped. I say they should try and it and see how it works out.
Orchestrated music, all of it, as Birth by Sleep has some of the best tunes in the series...shafting it like Re:CoM would be unacceptable.
Online Mirage Arena, with multiplayer.
Graphics upscale, polish, and some fresher textures. With the dedication put into the look of I.5's Final Mix, there is no excuse for KH II or BbS to look any different than it.
Transfer Bonuses from HD I.5.
Birth by Sleep -Volume II- teaser maintained and intact; I really like that teaser.

RE:Coded
More of a coherent movie than 358/2 Days HD Cinematic Cutscenes.

----
Most of these are unrealistic but these are what I "want" not what I expect.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
I DO want orchestrated music for the new set as well, but my biggest desire is greater difficulty in KH2FM. Either make drive forms less overpowering or make the enemies tougher. I want a challenge like the first game gave me; and I don't want that challenge to be "boss-only."

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I DO want orchestrated music for the new set as well, but my biggest desire is greater difficulty in KH2FM. Either make drive forms less overpowering or make the enemies tougher. I want a challenge like the first game gave me; and I don't want that challenge to be "boss-only."

They've adjusted the difficulty significantly for 1.5; seems to go without saying that they'll do the same for 2.5 as well.

Gram

Banned
Awards
They've adjusted the difficulty significantly for 1.5; seems to go without saying that they'll do the same for 2.5 as well.

No kidding, I've died more in 1.5 than I have on kh1 since my first playthrough 10yrs ago. xD

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

Birth by Sleep already had orchestrated music from the get go. RE:coded will probably get it's orchestrated tracks from the OST that was released a few years ago. That leaves only KH2FM with a re-composition, though I think some tracks in that game were already orchestrated too and streamed or at least sounded close to it.

Wander

Birth by Sleep already had orchestrated music from the get go. RE:coded will probably get it's orchestrated tracks from the OST that was released a few years ago. That leaves only KH2FM with a re-composition, though I think some tracks in that game were already orchestrated too and streamed or at least sounded close to it.

Yeah, a lot of KH2 tracks were already orchestrated from what I remember. The tracks exclusive to Final Mix I can remember off the top of my head (The Other Promise, Rage Awakened, Fate of the Unknown, 13th Reflection etc.) are also orchestrated. A re-composition to boost the quality would be nice, though.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Let's see...

Kingdom Hearts II -Final Mix-

-Amp up the 1000 Heartless Battle. It feels so epic before you go to fight, and then the actual battle is just a Reaction Command cesspool. Add in those scrapped Behemoths and Wyverns. Hell, make each individual Heartless of the 1000 a different breed! That'd make the fight incredible, seeing 1000 varieties of Heartless all at once.

Birth By Sleep -Final Mix-

-Online Mirage Arena. I never use/play online stuff, but it'd be an awesome use for the Arena since it was meant to be used in such a way on the PSP. To not harvest the potential that this has would be a great waste.
-Final Mix secret ending intact, and given voice acting (VA is unlikely, but maybe...)

Re:coded

-It's going to be cutscenes. Not much to hope for really.

Overall Game

-Orchestrated music
-Stacked difficulty trophies (puzzled as to why this isn't the case in 1.5)
-A secret teaser that shows some hints for Kingdom Hearts III. And you have to get every trophy in all three games to see it.
-A Limited Edition version. If they gave 2.5 the exact same LE treatment as 1.5, I'd be completely happy with that. An artbook is all I need. I wouldn't mind a soundtrack though. But I suppose they'll probably save all the fantastic collector stuff for the inevitable KHIII Limited Edition.

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
What I Want more than anything is for it to come out Next gen. everyone keeps saying that's improbable and a waste of time, but if you put it in perspective, if 2.5 were to come out around the same time period next year as 1.5 in Western regions, or later, than the PS4 and XboxOne will have been out for close to a year. To make a PS3 exclusive at that time just seems illogical right?

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
It makes all the sense in the world to get the second collection out for the PS3 (it's cheaper and the PS3 already has a big userbase) and then make it available to PS4 users via Gaikai.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

So 1.5 was made more difficult? Explains my increased amount of deaths, as well as the increased usage of Aero magic on Final Mix Proud mode.

axel95

Awards
So 1.5 was made more difficult? Explains my increased amount of deaths, as well as the increased usage of Aero magic on Final Mix Proud mode.
They made KHFM more difficult when it originally came out. As far as I know, they didn't adjust the difficulty for 1.5.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
lol Dont forget leaf bracer.
Ahh, Leaf Bracer~ Where were you in KH1, ORIGINALLY?!

On another note: anybody ever jump and cast Cure to escape from enemies, only to hit the ground before the spell takes effect, so NOTHING happens? I always cast it again asap when that happens, but it happens a LOT to me...T_T

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Ahh, Leaf Bracer~ Where were you in KH1, ORIGINALLY?!

On another note: anybody ever jump and cast Cure to escape from enemies, only to hit the ground before the spell takes effect, so NOTHING happens? I always cast it again asap when that happens, but it happens a LOT to me...T_T

Yeah, it's been that way even in the original. You need to hold the button long enough for the spell to cast completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back