• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hopes for 2.5 HD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
US/EU version of KH2FM with NO CENSORS. I want everything to be back and not taken off, including Hydra's blood to be green again. In this day and age they can get away with 10+ rating again because now the rating as a definite meaning compared to back when KH2 was released

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
^honestly, I have a hard time believing that. If anything, ESRB got more uptight, giving an E10^ rating to just about anything that moves, except Little Big Planet.

Vəntus

Awards
Website
the-gapra-whitewood.tumblr.com
Vəntus;6040649 said:
Better textures for BBS, another Keyblade if possible (Monstro/Armor of the Master keyblades?), online in Mirage Arena (and fix VS Arena Mode while you're at it). Tweak certain boss fights in KH2FM. Bahamut summon?
I also REALLY want an option to switch color palettes of enemies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
What do you mean?

Like there being an option in the start menu where you can just switch between characters instantly. If I'm playing as Terra and I get bored, I can just switch to Ven in the menu without having to save and return to the top menu and loading another save.

Like...being able to work on their stories all at once on one file...Something like that.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
^honestly, I have a hard time believing that. If anything, ESRB got more uptight, giving an E10^ rating to just about anything that moves, except Little Big Planet.
They got pretty lenient with Kingdom Hearts, what with all the suicide stabbings, and shooting out peoples eyes.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Closure on what happens to Zack (unlikely)
And since FM versions are pretty guaranteed anyway...

Capes. :p

Or the option to wear armor whenever you want instead of only in the Mirage Arena/specific storyline parts.

Like there being an option in the start menu where you can just switch between characters instantly. If I'm playing as Terra and I get bored, I can just switch to Ven in the menu without having to save and return to the top menu and loading another save.

Like...being able to work on their stories all at once on one file...Something like that.
Though I guess this sounds pretty spiffy too.

Gram

Banned
Awards

That would be an awesome feature. Dx

JustSnilloc

kk, thought so... >.>

Anyways, this one is coming from the KH3 thread, but another wish would be that Birth by Sleep's Mirage Arena would have more characters to choose from :D

Squabble

I hope you can control the camera in Birth by Sleep with the right analog stick on PS3.

Gram

Banned
Awards
^ I'd be hugely disappoint and surprised if they didn't give it a kh2-like camera control.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Hopefully it won't be too shotty like the 1.5 camera is. That was frustrating and disappointing.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Hopefully it won't be too shotty like the 1.5 camera is. That was frustrating and disappointing.
That's a bit disappointing to hear. D8 Was hoping it'd make it better for kh1.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
My main thing is that they would decide to include Dream Drop Distance cutscenes. as far as hopes and dreams are concerned, the entire game would be nice, but realistically, gimme some DDD cutscenes and trophies and I'll be good. Its mainly a thing where it would just feel too weird having the whole story, every game but ONE be available to me right on my ps3. Nomura says he wants them to all be available on one console right? Well I'm pretty sure DDD should be included in ALL. Just being nitpicky, but I'd love for my trophy list to have all 7 flagship titles neatly lined up, even if 3 of them were just movie form easy trophies.

And also, for the love of all that is good, MOTHER****INGCAPES!!!!!!!!!!! I <3 CAPES! I want them, I don't care if the resources could be put to better use, I want capes, I want them now. I' even buy DLC capes as sad as that sounds, just let me have them.

AIAwesome

Awards
My main thing is that they would decide to include Dream Drop Distance cutscenes. as far as hopes and dreams are concerned, the entire game would be nice, but realistically, gimme some DDD cutscenes and trophies and I'll be good. Its mainly a thing where it would just feel too weird having the whole story, every game but ONE be available to me right on my ps3. Nomura says he wants them to all be available on one console right? Well I'm pretty sure DDD should be included in ALL. Just being nitpicky, but I'd love for my trophy list to have all 7 flagship titles neatly lined up, even if 3 of them were just movie form easy trophies.

And also, for the love of all that is good, MOTHER****INGCAPES!!!!!!!!!!! I <3 CAPES! I want them, I don't care if the resources could be put to better use, I want capes, I want them now. I' even buy DLC capes as sad as that sounds, just let me have them.

Well in BbS, the armors of Terra, Ventus, and Aqua were supposed to have capes but due to limitations the PSP had, they couldn't include them in the actual game. So if BbS is included in 2.5, then let's all hope that they actually program in the capes this time.

Light

faster than
Awards
All that I really hope for in 2.5 is a faster-running version of BBS. The load time between cutscenes was too long for my liking. If they can speed that up, then I'd be golden.

No stupid pauses while I wait for the command style to load. That almost ruined the BBS gameplay, but I'm confident that it will be fixable with the PS3 processors. Also just that: release it on PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back