• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hopes for 2.5 HD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
What are you hopes for it? What do you will they'll add, remove, etc?

Mine are:
-Voice acting in the additional scenes for KH2FM
-Adjusted gameplay mechanics in KH2FM (reaction commands and drive forms were too strong)
-Capes for TAV's armor (probably won't happen, but I can still hope lol)
-Voice acting for Secret Episode in BBSFM
-English battle cries for Organization XIII battles in KH2FM

That's all I got for now lol

State

Awards
-Voice acting in the additional scenes for KH2FM
The original KH2FM had Japanese voice acting, so this one, when localized, should have English VAing.

-Adjusted gameplay mechanics in KH2FM (reaction commands and drive forms were too strong)
Can't see this happen and, personally, if you play in Standard mode, you'll get a couple of pullover even with Drive Forms (even leveled-up).

-Capes for TAV's armor (probably won't happen, but I can still hope lol)
This takes a lot of resources. Sure, the PS3 is superior to the PSP, but they can use these resources in other things.

-Voice acting for Secret Episode in BBSFM
Didn't the original had VAing?

On my personal hopes list, I hope they tweak the Mirage Arena in BbS for it to be linked with PSN.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Aside from the first four mentioned in the OP I'd like them to correct any mistranslations like kh2's infamous "why did he choose you!?" line by roxas.
It's supposed to be "why did IT choose you!?".

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
beyond the whole "keep giving 'merica fm content" as long as the game comes out i'd be happy. maybe even a sneak preview of the next saga should it come out after KH3?

JustSnilloc

*Taken from the old topic... (one's that I liked)

Kingdom Hearts 2...
- Riku playthrough starting where we left off in CoM (not likely, but would be awesome)
- More Roxas playtime, maybe start before the 7 days in digital twilight town? (Riku vs Roxas fight anyone?)
- Gaining exp in Underdrome
- More areas to explore (like Radiant Garden's castle)
- Complete visual overhaul of Port Royal... This includes better textures, S/D/G getting new outfits, and making the non-port royal characters not stick out like a frostbitten thumb with gangrene
- Co-op/splitscreen story mode where you can go online and play through the story with friends, the host would be Sora and the people who join could play as Donald/Goofy/World Specific Character... It'd be a fun and different way to play through the story again, plus you'd get to do it with friends.

Birth by Sleep...
- Mickey Playthrough (the guy did a lot, it's not likely but would be awesome)
- CAPES CAPES CAPES... YOU HEAR US NOMURA???
- BbS v2 is added to game somehow
- Multiplayer via PSN
- Playable Lea vs Ventus fight

General
- Revisit worlds after beating game (playable DI anyone?)
- The option to replay boss fights
- Extra Cutscenes
- New secret ending, teaser for KH3

State

Awards
It's supposed to be "why did IT choose you!?".
Hahah, yeah. Though that wasn't the only mistranslation, though. Dilin (instead of Dilan) and Bleig (instead of Braig) were part of the hurried and pressured KH2 localization mistranslations (that rhymed).

-PS4 release
Doubt it. Like stated in the KH3D to PS4 thread, the entirety of SE is very busy.

-Birth By Sleep isn't terribly ported
Yes, please. :v

maybe even a sneak preview of the next saga should it come out after KH3?
Doubt it. If KH2.5 has a secret ending, it should lead to some new footage pertaining to KH3, while KH3 covers footage for the next saga.

- Riku playthrough starting where we left off in CoM (not likely, but would be awesome)
How would this work, though? It would be a very linear game, seeing as how there's not much to cover except things we already know he and Mickey did in a playable form (which, personally, is a waste of time and resources). All that extra effort for an extra scenario should be used for an online Mirage Arena. :>

- More Roxas playtime, maybe start before the 7 days in digital twilight town? (Riku vs Roxas fight anyone?)
Yep, this makes sense. Start KH2 right at the moment where Roxas kills some Neoshadows (playable), confronts Riku (cutscene), they both kill Heartless (playable), they start fighting each other (playable), he turns into Ansem, you fight him, but even though you win or lose, it still carries on to Roxas getting beat up by him.

- More areas to explore (like Radiant Garden's castle)
KH2FM already covers this.

- Co-op/splitscreen story mode where you can go online and play through the story with friends, the host would be Sora and the people who join could play as Donald/Goofy/World Specific Character... It'd be a fun and different way to play through the story again, plus you'd get to do it with friends.
This would be too big of an overhaul and power they could use instead for, as mentioned before, an online Mirage Arena. And seriously, an online Mirage Arena would keep fans busy until the release of KH3.

- Mickey Playthrough (the guy did a lot, it's not likely but would be awesome)
Is there a need besides fun in terms of plot?

- CAPES CAPES CAPES... YOU HEAR US NOMURA???
At least for the final battle because when they ride their Keyblade vehicles they would look dumb.

- BbS v2 is added to game somehow
Is there a need for a game that ties BbS and KH1?

- Playable Lea vs Ventus fight
Yes, I thought that was an actually boss battle, but no.

- Revisit worlds after beating game (playable DI anyone?)
They can also add some chests here and there.

- The option to replay boss fights
Yes.

- Extra Cutscenes
Besides the new ones from the FM versions, no cigar.

- New secret ending, teaser for KH3
Yes.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Woah guys, no crushing hopes here. They are hopes for a reason.

*Master Spockanort casts heal on thread*

I don't have too much to hope for other than a FLAWLESS EXPERIENCE. BBS perfection plz. But this release will be the bees knees, I just know it.

MasterKaze

Awards
I just hope it comes to a Microsoft console, seeing as I don't have a PS3!

But, I know it probably won't.

State

Awards
Woah guys, no crushing hopes here. They are hopes for a reason.
If it's direct towards me, then my bad, lol. I'm just trying to sympathize with and understand the desire of a game that, personally, holds no ground.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
If it's direct towards me, then my bad, lol. I'm just trying to sympathize with and understand the desire of a game that, personally, holds no ground.
They don't have to be likely to happen; that's why they're hopes, lol.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Well, since the game isn't even announced, my one and only hope is that is comes overseas. I don't see why it wouldn't but we've all been disappointed by our favorite game developers sometime or another.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
My more reasonable hopes are:
- that they dub the new scenes
- make the Mirage Arena capable of local and online multiplayer
- correct the mistranslations
- add a new trailer for KH3

My less reasonable hopes:
- fight with lea being playable
- BbSv2 as a movie along with Re:Coded
- Lea, Isa, Kairi and her Grandmother being meet able as NPCs in Radiant garden same with the other Characters we meet in the various Disney worlds.

JustSnilloc

Well, since the game isn't even announced, my one and only hope is that is comes overseas. I don't see why it wouldn't but we've all been disappointed by our favorite game developers sometime or another.

2.5 has already been confirmed, bro ;)

Gonzales95

Awards
English localisation for the FM content (surely a given?)
Port Royal outfits/graphical alteration (perhaps a preview of the Kingdom Shader????)
Rewards for the Paradox cups

PSN integration with mirage arena
Rewards within KH2 or BBS for watching Coded (if it's like Days was in 1.5)

Vəntus

Awards
Website
the-gapra-whitewood.tumblr.com
Better textures for BBS, another Keyblade if possible (Monstro/Armor of the Master keyblades?), online in Mirage Arena (and fix VS Arena Mode while you're at it). Tweak certain boss fights in KH2FM. Bahamut summon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back