• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hopes/Expectations for KH 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HK Motendra

Awards
Simply put, what are you hoping, or expecting that will happen in KH 3?

What I'm hoping for, is for Vanitas to make a comeback, cause why not? Everyone has light and darkness, only seven have pure light (excluding Ven), yet he's the ONLY person who is PURE darkness in all aspects. You can't just let go of someone that unique just like that.

Well, there's my input. What are yours?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
This is largely my main wish.

You seconded it. Let me third it.

In KH2 the Disney worlds seem to serve only as transit worlds without anything major happening aside from world-specific problems. I'd like them to take the KH1 route where there actually is something, or are some things, to be looked for in each of the worlds.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
You seconded it. Let me third it.
I forth it.
It's funny though. I can't really think of what I hope for or expect. I've always been someone who wants to play/watch it first an' then have my say on what I wanted or expected.

HK Motendra

Awards
So I see that more Disney interaction to the story has become a general consensus in this thread. Still, I'll fifth it (if such a thing is possible)

Anyways

I do hope that they craft a battle system as fun, strategic, and engaging as Birth By Sleep's. KH2 was fun while it lasted, but I'm not sure I can handle another 30-50 hours of alternately mashing the X and triangle buttons. Dream Drop Distance was still good, but the lack of command fusion and command styles was a step in the wrong direction in my opinion. Fingers crossed that we don't get another mindless button-masher since from what was shown in the trailer, that they're returning to the Action Menu from KH1/2 for KH3.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I'm just hoping that the story doesn't end up a sloppy (...well, sloppier) mess.

As far as expectations go I don't have any per se. I prefer to keep them relatively low.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I have a dream. A dream that someday Willa Holland will be replaced with Tara Strong. And what a dream it is.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I have a dream. A dream that someday Willa Holland will be replaced with Tara Strong. And what a dream it is.

And that Corey Burton wouldn't just voice DiZ as though he were Yen Sid in red robes.

And that Leonard Nimoy aka Spock aka Sentinel Prime aka William Bell will reprise his role as MX. The possibility is there that he will, and considering this might be the last we'll see of MX, he'll probably just go and finish it. Still, I'd be pretty disappointed if he doesn't.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
My hopes are less Final Fantasy characters - but keeping Vivi (with Cree Summer as his VA) in TWLT TWN

I want to fight other Keyblade wielders and their own style. (NOT TAV)

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I'm trying really hard to lower my expectations for KH3, since I don't want to be disappointed. But I can't help it. This is my favorite gaming series and this is the climax of the saga.

I'm HOPING for (not expecting), the following:

- New song for the game by Utada (no repeats of S&C, or Sanctuary)

- The most epic soundtrack yet (the final battle music better be SLAMMIN')

- Really awesome keyblade designs, and of course, a new Ultima Weapon

- Mix of great Disney and Pixar worlds. Toy Story is an obvious must. I don't want any of the worlds to be like "Eh, I don't really want to go to that world cause I don't really care about that movie". However, that's going to be unavoidable, since different people have different tastes. For example, I'm hoping for a "Tangled" world, while I'm sure that would make someone else decide to not buy the game.

- EVERY loose end that relates to Xehanort tied up.

- Getting to see the REAL Kingdom Hearts, not an artificial/partial one.

- Really long story mode. Typical KH story mode takes 20-30 hours if you don't rush through it. So, I'm hoping for 40-60 hours for KH3 's storymode.

- I've never played Critical Mode before, but if they include it in KH3, I hope it's not disgustingly difficult. Because then I'll have to play it and hate myself.

- If a secret ending is included, I hope it mostly serves as additional wrap-up content, kinda like Blank Points. It let us now the current fates of TAV, and then briefly hinted at DDD. I hope the same applies to KH3. Wrap up everything, then hint at KHIV (wow that sounds weird).

- No secret bosses related to future saga. They'll only serve to confuse in a game dedicated to wrapping up the current plot.

- Development of Lea and Kairi as characters, although Lea is pretty far along already. Kairi needs some major screen time though.

- I hope it's the best game in the series. If KH3 can top KH2FM, then I will die happy.

I'm sure there are more that I'm forgetting. I have crazy high hopes for this game, but like I said, I'm trying to keep them down to avoid disappointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back