• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hopefully this week......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima Kid

hmmm...i just hope during this week we can finally see a commercial of kingdom hearts 2 :D...but idk which channels....i know its gonna be probaly in disney channel, man i dont have g4tv anymore...i think probaly all kid/teen channels......like mtv,disney,nickelodeon ummm i know theres more but thats probaly mosty on those channels....sooo everyone keep a big look out for the commercials!

Juicyboix12

Awards
Ultima Kid said:
hmmm...i just hope during this week we can finally see a commercial of kingdom hearts 2 :D...but idk which channels....i know its gonna be probaly in disney channel, man i dont have g4tv anymore...i think probaly all kid/teen channels......like mtv,disney,nickelodeon ummm i know theres more but thats probaly mosty on those channels....sooo everyone keep a big look out for the commercials!

I just have a feeling that this week is going to go by quickly! .....I hope

rvbtdd.jpg

Last edited:

Roxas_Blivion

its probaly gonna come on on g4tv.
woah dude,talk about big sig juice boix! maybe put a link to it instead?

Last edited:

UnknownEnigma

ha hopefully sancutary DOESNT come out because thats almost the only thing that hasnt been released yet....but yeah im guessing wed itll come out because thts the time i saw the one for CoM which was awesome....but i dont think so either cause it lasted for awhile. probbaly after kh2 is out itll start getting publicity but then again kh2 doesnt need it lol

Skitzoheartless

Ya know that little voice in your head...
This little girl on my bus was talking about having seen the comercial on some kiddy channel. You know, I remember watching multiple comercials for CoM weeks before it came out and the original KH comercials were also out a few weeks before the release date >< Dammit! We want publicity!

PS I love your sig Juicyboix12! Ish so funny ^^

ShadoWanderer

Um... Sorry but disney don't have commercials, actually. their commercials on that channel, they promote their shows and extras stuff related like that. So no kh2 on disney channel, only if they're doing some video game extra thing.
Also did any of you guys ever seen a KH or KH:COM commercial on that channel before?

But if you guys wanna see the commercial on your tv, probably watch MTV, NICK, CARTOON NETWORK, G4TV, ABC FAMILY, or any other channel being sponser by KH2.

if that channel is being sponser by KH2, more chances you get to see the commercials.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back