• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hopefully getting Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+ soon....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku and Mickey

Anything you guys want me to know? I have everything ready for my PS2 to play it and all, so that's good. I just wanted to know if you guys wanted to tell me any tricks or anything else I should know.
Thanks.

Radney1

COol so am I I'm just waiting foer it. To get here it should feb.1 I just googled kh2fm japanesse to English walkthrough and it has a translation of the menus I don't have the link right now I'll post it later hopefully it will help

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Good for you mate, i have KH2:final mix+ and i really enjoy it....i advise you to battle all the org.13 data battles, lingering sentiment and if you are up for a good challenge then go for the hardest mode in the game.....

Riku and Mickey

I have beaten the regular KH2 on proud using only kingdom key and it was pretty easy, and I beat Sephiroth at level....71...I think. And I found a translation guide already on Gamefaqs.com for all of the abilities, items, and such. I'm going to play on proud mode first, and then I'll try critical mode.

sora4sky

When you get to play in critical mode then activate the no level ability it makes the game so challenging and fun at the same time.....

Riku and Mickey

Alright, I'll do that. I have a question though, in Critical mode, how does earning HP and MP work? Do you simply earn less HP? Or do you have to equip the Zero Exp to get less HP?

sora4sky

If i remember right you have to equip the zero exp so that you not level up and your Hp won't go up...... when you equip it then you can only make your Hp higher when you get the bonus after a boss battle.

Gram

Banned
Awards
my adivse, equip auto limit and play on critical >:)

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
It wont take too long but start it on Critical Mode and play only critical mode. Its the only mode worth playing and do it even though you havent fought the new bosses yet. It makes them much more fun.

Sora^Fan

Good for you ^.^ I am currently playing it and I gotta say it was worth the wait! ^.^ A very fun game! ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back