• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hope you smart guys & gals can enlighten me on this

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
So I've always wonder about the whole Roxas/Riku ending.

For quick background info to set up my question:

-Xion decides to fight roxas so she could merge with him.
-Roxas was too strong and beat Xion and Xion did her emotional stuff and told Roxas to go to KH and free them hearts.
-Riku learns about this and decides to meet Roxas at the TWTNW skyscrapers.
-Tells Mickey that he needs to fight Roxas to get Sora's memories back but admits that there is a chance he will lose.
-Roxas&Riku dance for a bit and Riku asks Roxas what's his plan.
-Roxas in anger said go to KH and free it and to meet Sora.
-Riku tells our hero that plan is stupid and Xemans and Co. will destroy him
-Then we all know what happens. Riku lost, turn to darkness and made our hero unconscious.

So my question really boils down to, what would have happen if Riku couldn't stop Roxas?

I can see Roxas going to the organization and getting killed off, but with my limited understanding of this scenario I think this will mean Sora will not wake up from his slumber. So at this point the Organization have lost their vital heart collectors (Xion,Roxas and now Sora) which leaves Mickey?? I guess as the only keyblade boy wonder out there to slay heartless but Mickey hasn't been shown to be one to fight a bunch of heartless to help the Organization harvest.

The other option is Organization XIII does some weird science thing to get Roxas under their control again, which again not sure how likely that is. Of course there is the extreme option of Roxas defeating his co-workers and reaching KH but Roxas wasn't strong enough to do it by himself.

So yea an theories or answer will be very appreciative since I know you guys&gals here are very intelligent in this subject matter. If my question can't be answer due to whatever, then I also would like to hear whether you think the Organization would have really gone through with destroying Roxas?

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Re: Hope you smart guys&gals can enlighten me on this.

Interesting though, as only the keyblade can restore a full person

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Hope you smart guys&gals can enlighten me on this.

No doubt Roxas would've lost had he proceeded with his plan, but that doesn't mean that he would've been killed just like that... yet.

My theort is that they could've probably subdued Roxas, put him in captivity, and experimented on him and his memories to create another, a more perfect, replica of a Keyblade wielder. While Vexen had been done away with, Xemnas appeared to possess a good amount of information about the program (he even had had Xion somehow reprogrammed), so maybe it hadn't been completely impossible for him to do that.

After a more loyal replica had been made, then they would be free to dispose of Roxas. Considering what could've happened, I'm relieved that Roxas actually lost against Riku.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Hmm... I don't know if things would have gone down quite as you guys are saying. Didn't Roxas also want to find Sora, so he could free Xion from him? Maybe he would have tried to do that first, after he ran into Riku, and realized his plan to confront Xemnas was flawed? That did seem to be his main desire to me... Together Roxas and Xion could have been a force to be reckoned with, but Xion would never have allowed that to happen (as she purposefully baited Roxas and had him destroy her to avoid such a thing, and her and Roxas could never co-exist without hurting each other, anyway), and I don't even know how Roxas could have gotten her back to begin with. Not without Naminé's help, anyway. Hmm...

Gram

Banned
Awards
I'd imagine Roxas would've been destroyed by the org had riku failed. Or perhaps Diz would've stepped in and had namine use her abilities to halt Roxas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back