• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hope for BBS on the PSPGo?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yessir_23

Awards
Hi everyone.
I was looking through the comments on the EU playstation blog for any replies from Sony about a digital release for Go owners like me, and this was one of them:

Posted on 17 May, 2010 at 4:31 pm by Antonio Marfuggi
For the time being, nothing is confirmed one way or another regarding digital release.

Sounds to me like Sony are trying to make the game digital. Really hope they do!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
well, there is the evidence that they have the PSN logo on both the american and european websites, but other than that theres no confirmation

robertexe

in Japan its not on the Go so dont get your hopes up and the Go also sold more in Japan

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Doesn't Disney have that issue about no downloadable games?

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Do note that digital releases aren't dependent on the Go. The normal PSP can also download games from the PS-Store. I own a normal PSP with a memory stick and I'd very much like to just download the game, since I live somewhere I'd have to pay more and wait longer for my copy of BBS.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
well, there is the evidence that they have the PSN logo on both the american and european websites, but other than that theres no confirmation

NA is getting more Multiplayer options. That could just mean we can play online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back