• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hooded Figure Before Twilight Thorn??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

axelssomebodie

wowzerz... i soo gotta see tht for myself but i think ur right about the hooded figure MrGrubs!!! and i hate tht twilight thorn its sooo annyoing!!!!

graypeople

yeah im pretty sure everyone is right about it being roxas it makes sense since soras dream shadow was his own self and since its basically the same thing im sure its roxas

Farouk

WELL I don't know anything about if it has been stated who it is (if it has been stated by nomura link plz or it didn't happen)

BUT, it COULD have been Xion, because of what happens in the end of Days (I don't know how to use spoiler tags, do they exist? ;_; )

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Before Sora fought Darkside, he saw himself as a shadow.
Roxas has an awakening that parallels Sora's (stained glass platforms, mysterious voices). It stands to reason that the flash of the Nobody before Twilight Thorn appears is a reference to the part where Sora sees himself in darkness before Darkside appears.

Get it?

Hey, this definately sounds good enough to convince me. It makes sense, and I don't see it being anyone else anyway, so i'll stick with this conclusion. Thanks Raz^^

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Alright, I think we all know who it was. Case Closed, Can someone Close this thread now. Cheers :)

With respect, who is it? Provide evidence to substantiate. So far in this thread we have nothing but speculations and educated guesses, but nothing concrete.

Note: Why I'm such a nutter for evidence is because I dislike incomplete answers. This question has not be answered. In the end, this is still not yet over.

Disclaimer: No animals were hurt in the creation of this post.

Last edited:

MrGubs

Website
www.facebook.com
Well, theres probaly not going to be any proof of our theory not unless we ask Nomura ourselfs, so were just guessing. Like a lot of threads do. XD

Dead Head

I think it is Roxas. Proportionatly, that is the only solution. If not... Really no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back