• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hooded Figure Before Twilight Thorn??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrGubs

Website
www.facebook.com
I was watching the scene were you fight the Twilight thorn playing as Roxas, Just before it appeared, I saw this Hooded figure, hes like there for like 50 miloseconds and took me a few tries to get a screenshot of him using Youtube. I reckon it could of been Riku, watching Roxas Progressing through that place. What do you think? :35:

I had to post this Pic of my Bebo KH fan site, Cause I dont know where else to put it. ( Photo Album )

and heres the Vid of it if you want to see if u can pause it, i think its like almost 8 seconds, maybe about 7.50 miloseconds ( (YouTube - Kingdom Hearts II, Beginning: Part 8 (The 3rd Day 3/3) )

Last edited:

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I think someone already did, luckily. Anyway, I'm guessing it's Roxas. I mean, look at the size of hooden person. too small to be anyone except Roxas, Zexion, or Xion (I swear to god if you say "It's Zexion!!!!" or "its sion yo!" I will imbed a bomb in your head and make it explode). Although I'm pretty sure the only possible person is Roxas. i would say it could have a connection to the Hooded Figure in Coded, but I highly doubt that.

sozz, first time making a thread, there shud be an easyer way...

...Ummm, how is making a thread hard...?

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
It's Roxas. It is TT Roxas confronting Nobody Roxas, in essence, his dark side. I don't know the specifics well, but it is indeed Roxas.

Lonbilly

Awards
I was. After all, we had the same retrospect with Sora with Darkside in the beginning of KH1, after all. So... now that we got the question answered, anyone wanna close before we get spammed into a 4chan-like hell?

Lonbilly

Awards
hmm....Nah, Let it keep going, Im quite interesested what ideas/theores people have...

Ummm, if a question has been answered with a fact, then it isn't necessary for what people believe because it's opinion and therefore not valid. Which is why I think this should be closed before we get a spam fest which usually happens (and everyone who's been here for awhile knows it happens).

And as for a confirmation, if Watson doesn't post it up soon, I'll dig around and find it. 'Kay Allister? Afterwards, I think this should be closed.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Ummm, if a question has been answered with a fact, then it isn't necessary for what people believe because it's opinion and therefore not valid. Which is why I think this should be closed before we get a spam fest which usually happens (and everyone who's been here for awhile knows it happens).

And as for a confirmation, if Watson doesn't post it up soon, I'll dig around and find it. 'Kay Allister? Afterwards, I think this should be closed.

again, did we get confirmation? i dont see it...

MrGubs

Website
www.facebook.com
It doesnt really matter about having proof, Theres tons of theorys about stuff like this out there. I just wanted to know what you peoples think.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Before Sora fought Darkside, he saw himself as a shadow.
Roxas has an awakening that parallels Sora's (stained glass platforms, mysterious voices). It stands to reason that the flash of the Nobody before Twilight Thorn appears is a reference to the part where Sora sees himself in darkness before Darkside appears.

Get it?

Allister Rose

French Lover
Before Sora fought Darkside, he saw himself as a shadow.
Roxas has an awakening that parallels Sora's (stained glass platforms, mysterious voices). It stands to reason that the flash of the Nobody before Twilight Thorn appears is a reference to the part where Sora sees himself in darkness before Darkside appears.

Get it?

so Roxas is fighting his own image? i can live with that reasoning

iLexi-chan

I've been wondering the same thing about who that Figure was behind Roxas.lol
Must be Xemnas watching him!xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back