• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Honestly what worlds would you rather have FF worlds Or disney?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pokeman54

think about it logically. all of the final fantasy stories worth putting in kh have long elaborate stories. its obvious that they can't fit a whole storyline or semi-game into kingdom hearts 3(?). so therefore...they would have to crop the massive worlds...as well as simplify the story. that would reduce FF to a simple gimmick that can be compressed into 30 minutes of gameplay. what you're doing is reducing something great like Final Fantasy VII to...a Disney movie. Nomura already said he wouldn't add any final fantasy worlds into Kingdom Hearts...and thats perfectly fine with me. what i would want is more original kingdom hearts worlds like twilight town and traverse town...except something that has it's own story...

RikusDarkHalf

god... Kh3 worlds will be disney worlds easy
and FF worlds would be cool but comon there are like millions of areas in a ff game how would even begin to take little peices of the world and make it into like 6-9 different areas for one world eh?

Aros123

to be honest, as much as i want to travel to ff worlds they have a point. i would take way too long just to complete one of the ff worlds. although it would be cool if there were more ff characters and had bigger roles in the game.

Kronus

I would perfer Disney worlds because the past disney worlds have been great.
The only bad ones were Alice in wonderland and the little Mermaid the one in Kingdom hearts 2.

omghydeme

I'd prefer Disney, but a few FF worlds couldn't hurt. But because the past two games didn't feature them, I think it should be primarily Disney.

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
For some strange reason, I like the Disney worlds...
But they really should put some FF worlds in the game.
Then again Nomura said that the FF characters are just "guests" in KH.

pokeman54

probably the only way you could put FF worlds in there is if you put in just one place from the games...like a Midgar world or a Balamb Garden world...but then again you have the storyline to adress...and since its just a world in kingdom hearts...the story will have to be greatly cropped from it's former glory...or just have a snippet told...or...something totally unrelated to the game whatsoever and just has you doing stupid little minigames or sidequests. it would kill final fantasy.

Bloake

For the purposes of the game, the Disney worlds serve a much better purpose than FF worlds because Disney worlds have some theme with it. FF worlds are just kinda regular worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back