• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Honest opinion, Power scaling isn’t as bad as the fans say

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

2 quid is good

Awards
it says power scaling in the title I guess you misread it? but I get what you mean, either way glad this topic interested you, I agree with this thread and want many people to see it.
523670769977262091.png

That's literally what I said in my first post?
For some reason I thought this thread was about level scaling.

but I get what you mean, either way glad this topic interested you, I agree with this thread and want many people to see it.
Just to keep this on topic, I think this topic is a load of baloney. Power scaling means nothing in KH when the writing can be so wack.

Foxycian

Awards
View attachment 12300

That's literally what I said in my first post?

Just to keep this on topic, I think this topic is a load of baloney. Power scaling means nothing in KH when the writing can be so wack.
m sorry but I don’t understand you><, you said for some reason “I thought” this was level scaling? And yes it is a power or level scaling, but what I’m confused at is what did you thought it was?

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Are we talking about power, as in, raw power? Or skillset with a blade included?

In terms of power, it would be Master Xehanort, Terra, Roxas, and Sora in terms of what they're capable of.

How useful the characters are in battle does tend to flip flop as the plot demands, yes, but based on the narrative and presentation of character strength throughout the saga, it's clear Terra, Sora, Roxas are high tier (heroes side), Mickey's magic is unmatched, Aqua and Riku are good as well. So while it's vague, there's still a sense of scaling that's pushed. For example, Roxas in KH3 came down like a God and his AI was broken like hell. Terra? Don't think I have to explain Terra.

Master Xehanort is the most powerful, and Sora didn't defeat him without help/aid (and shown he can die). He couldn't defeat Xemnas on his own either, he had Riku.

The only nonsensical shit is that the series tries to present Sora as not that special but somehow he can do certain things and it's like...???

2 quid is good

Awards
m sorry but I don’t understand you><, you said for some reason “I thought” this was level scaling? And yes it is a power or level scaling, but what I’m confused at is what did you thought it was?
This has gone on long enough, I thought the topic was about how the levels in KH3 scaled, eg playing lv 1 crit, and how it wasn't that bad.

Foxycian

Awards
This has gone on long enough, I thought the topic was about how the levels in KH3 scaled, eg playing lv 1 crit, and how it wasn't that bad.
Well yea I’m aware you thought something else that’s why I said maybe you misread it, I’m Just saying, I wasn’t attacking you, it’s not a big deal really we are just chatting normally:)

Back