• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Homigawd Kh2 Review Is On!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
AHHHHH I'm so mad I tried to put it and I don't have it!! i used to have it...like... a year ago wahhh my life is ruined! ah well i dont really care anyways i would rather give my own review and say it is THE BEsT EVER!! i dont need x play 2 tell me that :D

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
4/5 I'm okay with that....but they also messed up on the drive thing they were talking about the limit commands...not drive...I dont care cuz it got a good review....They didnt really make fun of us this time...expect for them saying KH2 will be our drug..XD

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I think it disserves a 4/5. Come on people, the game is great, and it satisfied it's fan-base, but it isn't perfect :rolleyes:

The review wasn't anything spectacular, not really worth getting worked up about, but atleast they reviewed it

ReturnableMemory

It was seen coming and I'm okay with it KH and KHCOM both got 4/5 too so it's no surprise. All they did was show bits of the KH1 ending and the secret trailer too. Nothing special

Doushitemo

Adam and Morgan were suprisingly lenient on KH2, not on the rating, but just on their comments. I expected the 4/5, but I also expected them to make fun of several parts of the game, which is what they usually do.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Doushitemo said:
Adam and Morgan were suprisingly lenient on KH2, not on the rating, but just on their comments. I expected the 4/5, but I also expected them to make fun of several parts of the game, which is what they usually do.
Yeah they didnt...odd..maybe they were just being lazy or something...but I like when they make fun of things it so funny sometimes

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Can't say I was surprised. I was expecting a 4. And a 4 from X-Play means that it's a good game. Only the absolutely perfect games with no flaws or whatever get 5/5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back