• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Homefront

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
Wow...I know I double-posted, but my last post was...I think almost 2 months ago, and the first and only post before mine was, like, in June. This thread died quickly :/

Anyway, I am getting more and more excited for this every day. Story seems really interesting. Though, I'm not getting this launch date. I'm probably gonna wait about a month, and see what console I'm getting it for. This is for PS3, 360, PC, and I believe OnLive? I think this is the first moderately "advertised" game on the service, seeing as all the other games were made just for OnLive, whereas this a bigger title.

All in all, I'm just hoping it's not gonna be another Medal of Honor. I got so hyped up for that. Don't get me wrong, MoH was a great game. It just didn't reach my expectations. Let's hope that doesn't happen with this :/

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Yeah, so I have been looking at it too. So far the only thing that has caught me is the story/scenarios. I really dont think there is anything too great from gameplay I have seen so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back