• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Home theater setup issues... Help!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MegaCore5

Awards
  • Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  • Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]
Okay so I just bought two speakers for my tv. I have speaker wires but I'm not sure if I need something else attached to the end that is connected to the speaker... Does that make sense? I have pictures of how I set it up. Also I was told that the receiver I bought had a optical outlet... Which I can't seem to find... I'm pretty new to all of this so if anyone has some advice I'd love to hear it :D

here are the pictures

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited: