• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Holy $#!# There's a timer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
I'm sure by the time I'm done typing this everyone will have seen it, but there is a countdown timer up near the top of this page now. Must be their way of apologizing for a late post or something...

Well, feel free to talk about the timer if you want, but I'm sure the actual countdown thread would like your posts.

Awards
well there really isn't anything to talk about. lol There's a timer, it's at the top of the forum, and it's counting down to BBS....that's basically all there is to say about it. It's cool though :)

RonXsilva

yeah its pretty cool now I just got to stop looking at it so time does not go by SLOWLY~

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I don't care, it's 3 days to early for me anyway... :(

I got the Special Edition f***ers! :)

I gues it's the contdown to when I leave the forum for a couple of days (paranoia, fear for spoilers)

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
I wonder if some sort of alarm goes off when it hits 0.

I'll be sleeping when it happens so I guess I'll never know :/

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Nobody even cares about the reviews. Why bring that up?

Uhhh, if I remember rightly, with the Gamespot and the IGN review, then people are taking the reviews pretty seriously. If they don't care, they would not have been given attention.

I'm bringing it up because for the next few days, that's all I'm going to see in the Birth by Sleep section. And thus, it's a perfect time for me to troll [badly]. Oh and... I take people's review seriously. IGN's review... I take seriously since they seem to know enough about KH. Gamespot, I do not. Eurogamer, I do. GameMaster, I do. Gamecentral I do. etc.

Oh did you read my post in the other topic, you know, about listening to the fans of the KH tards on this website and then saying "No one cares about reviews?"

RonXsilva

Uhhh, if I remember rightly, with the Gamespot and the IGN review, then people are taking the reviews pretty seriously. If they don't care, they would not have been given attention.

I'm bringing it up because for the next few days, that's all I'm going to see in the Birth by Sleep section. And thus, it's a perfect time for me to troll [badly]. Oh and... I take people's review seriously. IGN's review... I take seriously since they seem to know enough about KH. Gamespot, I do not. Eurogamer, I do. GameMaster, I do. Gamecentral I do. etc.

Oh did you read my post in the other topic, you know, about listening to the fans of the KH tards on this website and then saying "No one cares about reviews?"

maybe you taking it a lil bit too seriously? no need to get mad

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Must watch timer until release... Actually if midnight release news comes (which im hoping for), then i wont be here to watch the timer : )

O

Oberon

so like

did you guys hear

there's a timer on the index page loloeloo34l2ololgooelghoooijkil

although the nice thing is that amazon is shipping the game tomorrow so i'll get it by tues morning. can't wait for that shit

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
so like

did you guys hear

there's a timer on the index page loloeloo34l2ololgooelghoooijkil

although the nice thing is that amazon is shipping the game tomorrow so i'll get it by tues morning. can't wait for that shit

WTF Amazon's shipping TOMORROW? Do you have to have 1-day shipping or...? Because I've got 2-day shipping, and it told me I'm supposed to get it between Wednesday and Friday.

O

Oberon

WTF Amazon's shipping TOMORROW? Do you have to have 1-day shipping or...? Because I've got 2-day shipping, and it told me I'm supposed to get it between Wednesday and Friday.
Go to,

Your Account>Open Orders (or "your orders")>find your unshipped item (bbs)>change shipping speed>"release-date delivery"

I got a notification this morning about it and it just became available for me to choose it tonight. They start shipping tomorrow to arrive on sept. 7th. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back