• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Holy Moly

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Lady Aino

Wow....I've been gone an uber long time and everything is so different now. If my memory serves me right, I think my last post was almost a year ago O___O

Anywho, I just wanted to post another "hello" thread to meet the newer (and older) faces of KHI. I hope to become active on the RPing boards very very soon.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Even though I don't know who you are, welcome back! Hope you enjoy yourself and stay longer this time!

Lady Aino

It's not a surprise that no one knows me. I tend to keep to myself most of the time.
But it's still a pleasure to meet you both. I hope to see you around :]

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Oh definately =]

Oh and dont worry =p.... Im on a bit and most people still dont know me :p

BUT WE CAN STILL BE FRIENDS!!!! lol

Lady Aino

Hehe :] Of course I'll be your friend!

*glomp glomp*

Is the friends list feature still available? Gosh I feel like a ninny for asking! How terrible.

Lady Aino

Absolutely! I'm the local dark lord enthusiast with a crappy username.
Nice meeting you!

Can't you change it? I used to have a crappy name too but shortly before I left I changed it to what I have now. It sounded regal lol Hmmm...perhaps they have stopped allowing members to change names. But I dunno XD

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Haha! Friends list.... Its available and changed up a bit too.... kinda a KHI Space thing going on here.

OH! :/ and no double posting.... embrace the edit button xD

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Can't you change it? I used to have a crappy name too but shortly before I left I changed it to what I have now. It sounded regal lol Hmmm...perhaps they have stopped allowing members to change names. But I dunno XD

You can only change your username if you're a premium member, meaning that you have one-thousand posts.
And it appears you've forgotten the double-post rule.

Last edited:

Lady Aino

Oigh...sorry about that folks. Normally I don't do that :[

That's interesting that they've changed the standards on the name changing thing. I guess too many people wanted to change.

You two wouldn't happen to know anyone starting up a FF roleplay anytime soon would you? I haven't roleplayed in ages and I'm dying to do one. Sadly many of the KH ones have become well developed and the ones that haven't just don't seem very interesting.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Oigh...sorry about that folks. Normally I don't do that :[

That's interesting that they've changed the standards on the name changing thing. I guess too many people wanted to change.

You two wouldn't happen to know anyone starting up a FF roleplay anytime soon would you? I haven't roleplayed in ages and I'm dying to do one. Sadly many of the KH ones have become well developed and the ones that haven't just don't seem very interesting.

if u need any info on the giant updates, just PM me,ok? theres lots of new stuff.

Oh, and welcome back ^.^

Back