• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Holy Hell! O_o Donalds A Pimp!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
  • Retired Staff
Pimp? I think not. Correct word would be pedophile. He first appeared in 1932, which makes him 73 years old. And the girl in the picture is probably, what, 7? I already see the handcuffs.

LuvKyou

Awards
Bahamut Zero said:
Donald is William Shatner in disguise....oh no....he's singin again...:eek:
LOL~!! That's funny! Anyways,that ride is just wrong and that little girl is going to be a disturbed teen............emo maybe. But I think that the ride should be crushed into little pieces and then the pieces should be burnt!!

BYE~!!

Awards
Website
sphucker.tumblr.com
  • Plum Goofy
  • Retired Staff
Zero said:
Donald is William Shatner in disguise
Try Micheal Jackson.

Banishing Blade said:
Pimp? I think not. Correct word would be pedophile. He first appeared in 1932, which makes him 73 years old. And the girl in the picture is probably, what, 7? I already see the handcuffs.
Trudat Homie.

-And to the ones who called themselves Pimp, in this thread, I must say- Your posts have given me joy to mock.

Thank you, and please, have a horrible day. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.