• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Holy Crap! Nomura never says...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who will be the 3rd playable character?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

V.A.T.13

^ because maybe he added a bit of himself in it? :'O

Hades: OH HO HO! CLEVER LITTLE SNEAK! *noogies*
Yes that would explain the outfit, but the thing about the outfit Riku wears, it's basically like Riku's anti-form...

Repliku: *removes helmet* :'D Hi.
Terra: .....*walks up to MX. Takes deep breath.* WHAT THE F*cK DID I TELL YOU ABOUT MAKING CLONES OF ME, HUH?! ARE YOU STILL PISSED BECAUSE I'LL NEVER SLEEP WITH YOUR OLD ASS, IS THAT IT?! HUH?! WELL?!!?
MX: ...maybe...
Terra: AUGSUFKLSA;KDASLK*goes berserk*

Vulcrypt

so close... I wonder why he wouldn't just replicate himself? He's better then Terra.

EDIT: Wow this is so off topic. hades, you should start a new thread, get more then just My ans VAT's opinions.

Vulcrypt

Interviewer: In the story it's said that there are "Three Scenarios by Three Heroes". Is there a relation between each scenario?
Nomura: There are three Heroes: Terra, Ven, and another character in Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep. We have already prepared a story for each of them.

Another + X= Xehanort. Just thinking

EDIT: Oops... I just double posted...

V

V.A.T.13

^ Pffted. Isn't it obvious? It's because torchering your enemy is so much more fun. And maybe, Terra has something that MX doesn't have?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
^ because maybe he added a bit of himself in it? :'O

Yes, =D.

Hades: OH HO HO! CLEVER LITTLE SNEAK! *noogies*
Yes that would explain the outfit, but the thing about the outfit Riku wears, it's basically like Riku's anti-form...

I know, I know. Still, better than being Terra's brother, no? What with MX being all like XH, and XH being all "LULZ, DURKNEZ PWNS ALL111!!", the Replica could have started tapping into darkness at his urging and influence, and got the outfit. Which is basically how Riku got it too, only replace MX with Maleficent.

Repliku: *removes helmet* :'D Hi.
Terra: .....*walks up to MX. Takes deep breath.* WHAT THE F*cK DID I TELL YOU ABOUT MAKING CLONES OF ME, HUH?! ARE YOU STILL PISSED BECAUSE I'LL NEVER SLEEP WITH YOUR OLD ASS, IS THAT IT?! HUH?! WELL?!!?
MX: ...maybe...
Terra: AUGSUFKLSA;KDASLK*goes berserk*

Lolwut.

So as to be on-topic (again)...Aqua is definitely in the game, but her status as a playable character...a little debatable. It certainly could be her, or it could also be Mickey, or DS too (though I'm thinking that's a little less likely).

Last edited:
V

V.A.T.13

Much better than being Terra's brother thing. Iknew there was a point to repliku somewhere...

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I just thought of something a little strange. Assuming that Mickey is on the same side as Terra, Aqua, and Ven couldn't one of the four mentioned be the master and the other three the apprentices?

Say Aqua is the Master, and Mickey is an apprentice coming into the Gathering Place to help out and he is a little late. A female keyblade master could be a plausible twist Nomura would throw in.

Of course it would seem a little more likely that Mickey is the master coming in to finish what his apprentices could not.

Last edited:

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
That is true. Maybe Yen Sid renounced his position as a master and left the title to Mickey. I can't prove this so no need to get way off topic.

Vulcrypt

Maybe Yen Sid renounced his position as a master and left the title to Mickey. I can't prove this so no need to get way off topic.

BBS is in the past, so mickey is still an apprentice.

EDIT: i added a poll.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Not to be argumentative, but do we know when he became a master? By the way I like the poll, it's a great idea especially for this thread.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I guess we never have played as a girl... Nomura is sexist. who knows, DS could be a girl (unlikely).

Haha. I was just thinking as I read the first post in this thread "Wow, Nomura sure is dead set on not letting us play as females." XP

Who knows? Now that you post that one interview part where he said Terra, Ven, and another character, i'm thinking its not her either. And as cool as it would be to play as MX, if its anybody, i'm betting its the DS. But GOD would it be sweet to play as MX. But like. During fights, wouldn't you have to lose...? I mean. He IS the bad guy and all. Kinda weird to think about.

Charlie K

Back in Business
This had been buggin me for a while, but since It's a HERO from KH, I'm geussing Aqua, King Mickey or VAT Keyblade Master..Yup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back