• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Holy Crap! Nomura never says...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who will be the 3rd playable character?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
However, you never know that that is real magic or it really harmed Ven. It could be made to look that way OR they could've been forced to fight each other. The only way we'll ever know is by waiting for BBS or more info.

Highly illogical at the moment to say that MX didn't actually hurt Ven when he tossed him off the cliff, letting him go bumpity bump all the way down. Seems a little vicious, don't you think? I sure as heck wouldn't like it if my friends wanted to train by freezing me solid and dumping me off of a cliff. I'm not saying it's impossible that what you said is true, but even you should admit it is highly improbable.

V

V.A.T.13

^ I SURE WOULD LOVE IT! NUMB CHUCKING!!!1

...I'm sorry. I'll go to my room now....

Charlie K

Back in Business
Well even if it isn't Aqua, as long as it's a cool character..Like MX, DS, or Mickey? Or Keyblade Master...Lol.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
The Keylblade master would be great. I could only imagine the power he/she would have....I think that the master will remain a mystery though. Just because they sent out the three apprentices to find the missing keyblade master and apprentice.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Yea true, y'know what would be cool? Once you beat the game as Terra, Ven and lets say Aqua, you get a fourth scenario, The Keyblade Master himself! Or Mickey or MX.Or DS.....Lmfao..

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Yea true, y'know what would be cool? Once you beat the game as Terra, Ven and lets say Aqua, you get a fourth scenario, The Keyblade Master himself! Or Mickey or MX.Or DS.....Lmfao..

Yeah, like a reverse rebirth kind of thing. As long as it wasn't completely necessary to find pertinent information.

Last edited:

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I was just discussing this a few days ago in some other thread. I personally have not seen her in a single scan. It's not like anyone could even say that the shadow with Ven on the beach is Aqua. She is nowhere to be found.

Shuri

I'm going to be seriously disappointed if Aqua isn't a playable character. I don't want to fight as MX. He's just an old fogey that's given too much credit because he's the villain and ohhh and aahhh and everyone wants to be a villain.
Grah.
Nomura better stop being so insufferably vague. I hate it when he does this to us. D:

V

V.A.T.13

Playing as MX would be fun, but wouldn't make much sense. Playing as the DS though, WOULD if we saw his face. *coughXehanortcough*

Vulcrypt

Playing as MX would be fun, but wouldn't make much sense. Playing as the DS though, WOULD if we saw his face. *coughXehanortcough*

The only reason that it wouldn't make sense is because we don't know anything about wahat the MX is doing, so maybe his story is the most important. But you're right, playing as the DS could also be a big possibility i didn't even think about.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Nomura better stop being so insufferably vague. I hate it when he does this to us. D:

Lol, that'll be the day.

Playing as the DS though, WOULD if we saw his face. *coughXehanortcough*

Hell yes. Especially now that I've come up with an explanation as to why he would look like Terra(or, found one from somewhere else, moar like).

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Do go on my good sir. 25 chara

Well, okay. So we all remember that Vexen took some battle data from Riku, and crafted a Riku Replica. Well...what if some time before he disappeared, MX encountered Terra, took some data, and created a Terra Replica...? All the similarities with Terra would therefore be explained.

It'd make sense, considering how Terra is supposed to be connected to Riku, and he had a Replica...it'd also explain the Dark Mode outfit, to a degree...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
But why the white hair?

Eh, my guess: MX possesed the Replica, OR made the Replica a little more like him on purpose, for...eh, lulz when Terra saw the Replica's face?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back