• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Holy Crap! Nomura never says...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who will be the 3rd playable character?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
What proof do you have that shows that MX and DS aren't going to be the antagonists of the game and aren't going to be the Master and Apprentice that are supposed to bring chaos and ruin?

A

Altair

What proof do you have that shows the MX and Ds are going to be the antagonists of the the game. >>

Also, I never said they weren't the master and apprentice. Foreshadowing is:
foreshadowing

adjective
1. indistinctly prophetic [syn: adumbrative]

noun
1. the act of providing vague advance indications; representing beforehand

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
What proof do you have that shows the MX and Ds are going to be the antagonists of the the game. >>

Also, I never said they weren't the master and apprentice. Foreshadowing is:

Well if Terra and Ven are the playable characters....MX and DS are the antagonists. Not only that but who are Terra, Ven, and Aqua fighting in the secret ending? MX and DS. It all makes sense. We serisouly need someone like Hades to come in here or someone with an unbiased opinion.

A

Altair

Well if Terra and Ven are the playable characters....MX and DS are the antagonists. Not only that but who are Terra, Ven, and Aqua fighting in the secret ending? MX and DS. It all makes sense. We serisouly need someone like Hades to come in here or someone with an unbiased opinion.
My opinion isn't biased. I doubt you even know what that means. >>
Just because they are the other known characters doesn't make them the antagonists. They could be fighting in the ending because they were turned against each other. >>

D

Deleted member 36435

You both bring up good points. However, I think Altair is winning this arguement.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Ok, first, kill the insults. You have no idea who I am besides for a username on this site. The personal comments have no place here. But if they are fighting each other that would make them the antagonists.

A

Altair

No, it would make them enemies in a concept movie.
They could've been turned against each other as I said.
Also, I haven't insulted you. You used a word incorrectly so I implied you did not know what the word meant. Hardly insulting.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
"biased" means that you are basing your opinions on personal thoughts or without looking at each side of an argument equally. More or less a prejudiced opinions.

I'm pretty sure the concept movie is being used in the end of the game which would most likely make it pretty much the same as it was when beating final mix.

I will be back in over an hour if you want to keep discussing this, I'll be glad to keep going.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I'm pretty sure the concept movie is being used in the end of the game which would most likely make it pretty much the same as it was when beating final mix.

Not necessarily...let me give you an example: the info we have states that MX has an apprentice, who disappeared with him. And who is this apprentice? The only one who fits is the DS.

But in the concept movie, he's shown splitting from MX, which would imply that he is a part of him. Against the confirmed information we have, that MIGHT mean that the splitting was just a cool visual effect/symbolism.

A

Altair

Biased is leaning towards one side without acknowledging the other. I am acknowledging your opinion I just think my point is right. Not because its mine but because IMO it makes more sense.

However, its a concept movie and just because they fight in it doesn't mean they are enemies. They could be practicing or just at the end of the game. As I've said.

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
If Aqua was going to be the third Hero, why wouldn't Nomura mention her name when he mentioned Ven and Terra? Seems kinda weird, no? There's no reason that Xehanort, or even Xehanort's apprentice couldn't switch sides mid game ya know. Like some good games, the main enemy isn't always spelled out in bright red bolded letters from the get go to the end. We pretty much already know what'll happen at the end of BBS, because the secret movie will probably be towards the end of the game, if not the complete end. Except after playing through the game you'll understand a helluva lot more about it. It may even continue after the secret movie ended. Who knows, maybe Mickey might be the last hero xP he's in the secret movie too.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
However, its a concept movie and just because they fight in it doesn't mean they are enemies. They could be practicing or just at the end of the game. As I've said.

What...? What exactly do you mean by "practicing"...?

A

Altair

Exactly. However Ultima is implying it is spelled out in red letters. <<
By practicing I mean that they are practicing fighting styles on each other as medieval soldiers used to do.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
By practicing I mean that they are practicing fighting styles on each other as medieval soldiers used to do.

But MX crushed Ven's head...do you think they would do that if they were practicing...? Though, the words "concept video" come to mind again...

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
I dunno, personally the vibe i get from that concept video is that Terra and friends don't like MX/DS all that much, and the feeling seems to be more or less mutual. Doesn't seem like a friendly sparring match to me >.>

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I dunno, personally the vibe i get from that concept video is that Terra and friends don't like MX/DS all that much, and the feeling seems to be more or less mutual. Doesn't seem like a friendly sparring match to me >.>

Yes, I agree completely...

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I never claimed that anything I said was going to indefinitely happen in BBS. Or a least I didn't mean for it to sound that way. I called everything the way I see it. I agree completely with Neo, I doubt that crushing someones skull, frying them, freezing them, then dropping them from a cliff qualifies as practicing.

A

Altair

However, you never know that that is real magic or it really harmed Ven. It could be made to look that way OR they could've been forced to fight each other. The only way we'll ever know is by waiting for BBS or more info.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
However, you never know that that is real magic or it really harmed Ven.

Because freezing you and dumping you off a cliff doesn't count as harming you...? Just look at him. Listen to how Fate of the Unknown gets. It's clearly meant to be a tragic moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back