• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Holy Crap! Nomura never says...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who will be the 3rd playable character?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulcrypt

Nomura never says that Aqua is the third character in BBS.
Is there any significance to the names of Terra and the other characters?
Nomura: Going back to the names’ origins, Terra is Earth and Ven is Wind. However, Ven’s real name is longer--this is just an alias.

No aqua! And again ...
Interviewer: In the story it's said that there are "Three Scenarios by Three Heroes". Is there a relation between each scenario?
Nomura: There are three Heroes: Terra, Ven, and another character in Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep. We have already prepared a story for each of them. Therefore, in a way you can say three games were made at the same time. (Laughs) It's difficult to zap through the explanation right now, as we are still creating all of the scenarios. However, the beginning will be a bit hard to understand, but by completing all three scenarios, the player will understand the entire story.

NO AQUA!

I'm not saying it's not her, but there haven't been any screen shots of aqua either.

What do you think?

Y

Yannis

This has been bothering me too. I have no answer of course..

SzC

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.pl
She's on the artwork, so she's definitely going to be in the game. As for her being a playable character - I would surely enjoy playing as DS or even Master Xehanort more than Aqua.

Y

Yannis

She's on the artwork, so she's definitely going to be in the game. As for her being a playable character - I would surely enjoy playing as DS or even Master Xehanort more than Aqua.
I am waiting to see dueling mode in bbs. You can choose every character and if you have KH1 and KH2, you can have Sora and friends by plugging your PSP into your PS2..

Vulcrypt

she's definitely going to be in the game

Yes, but not CONFIRMED as playable. She's in the Secret Movie so she's in the game, but maybe not playable.

I am waiting to see dueling mode in bbs. You can choose every character and if you have KH1 and KH2, you can have Sora and friends by plugging your PSP into your PS2..

No offense, but as cool as that would be, isn't the point of this thread.

Y

Yannis

No offense, but as cool as that would be, isn't the point of this thread.
yeah, i know..=)

Maybe they are just planning, who the third character might be? i mean BBS is far from finished, so they could make more characters..

Seftrex

Hmm... Perhaps the reason there has been no screens of Aqua, is because she could look totally different from her BBS appearance, or could just be a totally different character all together. Rather then show us, Nomura whats to keep us wishing and hoping for things, if we knew everything about each characters like there date of birth, address and such whats the point? We would already know to much.

Vulcrypt

Maybe they are just planning, who the third character might be? i mean BBS is far from finished, so they could make more characters..
Could be, but look at what he says here:
Interviewer: In the story it's said that there are "Three Scenarios by Three Heroes". Is there a relation between each scenario?
Nomura: There are three Heroes: Terra, Ven, and another character in Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep. We have already prepared a story for each of them. Therefore, in a way you can say three games were made at the same time. (Laughs) It's difficult to zap through the explanation right now, as we are still creating all of the scenarios. However, the beginning will be a bit hard to understand, but by completing all three scenarios, the player will understand the entire story.

A

Altair

He never even says you play as different characters. I think. Just different scenarios.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I'm putting my money on Aqua being the thrid playable character. We have no reason to believe that the evil characters are playable. I wouldn't consider MX or DS to be a "Hero."

A

Altair

You also have no reason to believe Aqua is the third playable character.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
You also have no reason to believe Aqua is the third playable character.

You're right. I'd lean more toward Aqua being the third character, that's just what I think, because I can't recall any other games where you could play on both opposing sides.

A

Altair

Lord of the Rings: War of the Ring.
You can play as both sides.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I've never played it, I wouldn't know. Again, I just don't see one of the evil characters being playable since three players are considered to be heroes.

A

Altair

Maybe MX is a hero and just turns evil at the end. Kind of like Darth Vader but backwards. o_O

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Then what oppostion are Ven, Aqua, and Terra up against?

One of these masters, Xehanort, disappeared one day along with his apprentice. Another master of the keyblade saw this as a sign of terrible things to come. So he ordered his three apprentices (Terra, Ven and Aqua) to seek out Xehanort and his cohort.- That's from the summary on the BBS page.

A

Altair

The BBS page is just speculation.
Terra, Aqua and Ven could be up against each other or something else that corrupts MX.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
They all work under their Keyblade Master so they aren't going to be up against each other, especially seeing Terra carrying Ven through Hollow Bastion. And there are the scans that show Terra opposing MX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back