• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Holy Crap!!!!!!! I'm a tard!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
tombstone.jpg

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Re: Holy Crap!!!!!!!

Ok that's it. I may not have been here long, but this is retarded. Harassing and humiliating another member? She hasn't broken any rules from what I've seen so far, she hasn't spammed, flamed, or anything. You guys, just have nothing better to do, then waste your time on the internet by harassing some girl who just tends to bug you. Leave her alone, she is not your concern, nor your business. Ryu said to stop making these kikyo threads, so STOP MAKING THEM. It's completely ridiculous that you spam the Forum Insanity with this reckless stupidity. I'm sorry, but whether she did something to you or not, it does not give you the right to insult her, or waste my time by me opening this thread up to see this crap. I'm done with my rant, and I'm contacting a mod. Thank you, goodbye.

C

Charlie

^Learn from my mistake, alright? {This goes towards the thread in general}

But honestly KS, rep given to you for that.

For the bold stance.

The thread's going to be shut down, people are going to get owned, end of story.

*sigh* Yet, lmao.

Truly Forum "Insanity."

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar

Your point?

So you think because she broke rules, you have to go vigilante and flame here? Don't fight fire with fire, fight fire with a firehose. Flaming back doesn't solve the problem. And because SHE broke some rules does not give you the right to flame her back, becuase it solves nothing. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

FYI: she didn't make fun of anyone that died, the tombstone picture was fake, you can get it off tombstonegenerator.com >.>

Mods have been contacted, so I'm leaving. Have fun.

EDIT: I did read the whole thing

LEAVE THIS TO THE MODS. Don't flame her because you think you have the right.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.

Well, this isn't settling to a new low. Mocking the girl by mocking a dead child, KS? Seems to me you're all making yourselves no better than kikyo.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards

IF you read the whole thing, you would have known. Even better, now we realize the girl was in on it too AFTER she stole the identity. Freaking brillaint, kikyo, may i forcefully thrust your head into your rectum now?

Ryu

an obscene gesture

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Gtho my forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back