• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hollow Bastion Secret...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Website
www.myspace.com
I was playing KH today and you know the high tower and great crest? And those pillars. I pressed the crystal thing and i got to a higher level, and saw another crystal thing. I activated it and this huge thing turned....can anyone help?

Wolffia

uhh... could you be more specific about the "huge thing" that turned? like maybe describing what it looks like?

Website
www.myspace.com
!!! sorry, lmso.

If was a big round gold looking pipe that had purple lines in and out of it ( the lines where the transporters take you) and had steam coming out.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
It leads you in 2 different directions. One leads in the castle, to the Lift Room where you can get a chest, and when you switch it, but take the same lift, it'll take you in another direction

Wolffia

okay, the "huge thing" that turns, if we're looking at the same thing, then its cylindrical and red lined with gold. when you activate it its supposed to change something it the lift stop so that when you use one of the lifts it takes you to an item.

oops, got to it b4 me.

just take the passage from the crystal (one that made the tube thingy move) to the "lift stop"

Last edited:

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
oh you're supposed to stay in that/. Fight the heartless. when it stops by a walkway...run across, you should see a treasure chest open it and go to the stairs...I dont remember the rest.

BeastlyKillaKreg

go through the library after activating the big turny thingy iinto the lift stop. just a chest up there, nothing great (i think its like a flare-g or holy-g or something)

chainlink12

BeastlyKillaKreg said:
go through the library after activating the big turny thingy iinto the lift stop. just a chest up there, nothing great (i think its like a flare-g or holy-g or something)
its a thundera-G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back