• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hollow Bastion Secret!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heart Collector

Holy, i found an amazing secret, i dont know if you found this but, you know that one chest in the waterway that is hard to get?(you can see the one in the entrance in the base of hollow bastion)
Well, turns out you have to use blizzaga on the bubble, i think its the second one, the one leading to the waterway maze, and when on the bubble jump up to get it....too bad it the chest contains junk.

oh, and a question, if you look i the corners of the hollow bastion waterway, you will find that there aer 2 switches, that are unobtainable. but, can you get them???

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It's in various online and published strategy guides, all of the hard-to-get or hovering chests need a spell cast on them to access them.

Prajna

Yeah not really new news (to me at least).
I agree about the chest containg junk. It's like Firaga G or something like that. Just a stupid gummi block.

The worst part about Gummi Blocks in chests is that when you want to get all treasure in all worlds in Jiminy's Journal your inventory is usually filled to the brim with Gummi junk by the end of Neverland. >_<

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
wait does that work on all the bubbles or just that one?

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
All of them, I think. I'm replaying KH1 and am on my way to Hollow Bastion now, so I can test it and find out. xD

And this isn't news, sorry to say. ^^; It's been known for quite a while now.

Regarding the bubbles, one thing I just found out is the "usefulness" of the two bubbles in front of you when you first land in Hollow Bastion; freezing them turns them into steps to reach the first treasure chest. I've been using Glide all this time. xD

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
In regards to your question, Vanitas97, it works on all of the bubbles, not just the one.

If you had news that pertained to opening the 'unopenable' gates in the waterway when you are with just the Beast in your party, then we'd be more interested.

Which is what I thought this thread was about. D:

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
yea, that one chest in Neverland the one by the wood stove i can never get it every time i replay KH i can never get it im always filled. I know i can sell the parts but im just saying....

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Holy, i found an amazing secret, i dont know if you found this but, you know that one chest in the waterway that is hard to get?(you can see the one in the entrance in the base of hollow bastion)
Well, turns out you have to use blizzaga on the bubble, i think its the second one, the one leading to the waterway maze, and when on the bubble jump up to get it....too bad it the chest contains junk.

oh, and a question, if you look i the corners of the hollow bastion waterway, you will find that there aer 2 switches, that are unobtainable. but, can you get them???

This "secret" is hardly "amazing".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back