• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Holiday 2015 Wish List

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagayaki

Awards
So, to lighten the mood, I think everyone should post what they want for the holidays.

I want two things that I've always wanted, but have never been able to afford: peace and harmony. No gag gifts, no obnoxious or vulgar humor. But, I don't think I'll get those, so I'll just settle for a Hello Kitty TV. Or maybe this.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I'm still undecided...

I used to want so many things but now I really just don't know anymore...

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I want a tablet I can use for drawing and a telescope.

And to win the lottery.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
To find a decent appartement that's affordable. If not, a Bluray of Age of Ultron or Discworld novels would suffice.

That lottery thing sounds great too though.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Let's see, I'd really like a new Ipod Touch, a coloring book, LoZ: Triforce Heroes for the 3DS, and some peppermint bark to eat.

The lottery would be a dream come true.

---

Things I want to Give

I'd like to give my dad a buffalo wild wings card, my mom some more tea from Teavana, my younger sister a box to organize all of her makeup, and my second older sister the Attack on Titan DVD box set. As for my boyfriend, he'll have to wait to find out what I give him, because it should be a surprise. (xD) And I might get my best friend something too.

And for charity, I'd like to donate some of my clothes, because they're in good condition and don't fit me any more. :3

I hope nobody minds I expanded upon this! I'm really excited to celebrate the Holidays.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
A partridge in a pear treeeeeee

Some ps4 games, soda and snacks. If you could wrap some privacy and personal days up under a tree it'd be much appreciated.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Let's see, I'd really like a new Ipod Touch, a coloring book, LoZ: Triforce Heroes for the 3DS, and some peppermint bark to eat.

The lottery would be a dream come true.

---

Things I want to Give

I'd like to give my dad a buffalo wild wings card, my mom some more tea from Teavana, my younger sister a box to organize all of her makeup, and my second older sister the Attack on Titan DVD box set. As for my boyfriend, he'll have to wait to find out what I give him, because it should be a surprise. (xD) And I might get my best friend something too.

And for charity, I'd like to donate some of my clothes, because they're in good condition and don't fit me any more. :3

I hope nobody minds I expanded upon this! I'm really excited to celebrate the Holidays.

Go ahead, I need some ideas. I'm really clueless for my own sake. I'm in mood when you feel like you don't need anything....I was thinking of something but I could get it any time lol.

Songbird

Grrrr
Well, I want a computer desk to put my laptop/microphone/mousepad on so I can have a particular place to stream for Twitch and it's safely a spot to store my electronics. I'd like it to be wooden and have a couple drawers...You know, the good stuff!
A soundbar for my tv would also be nice, maybe even a bigger tv - though there's nothing wrong with my 32".

Things I wish would exist though would be more themed consoles for the holidays. I was disappointed there was no Smash Wii U last year, so I never got a Wii U at all. I want a nice themed console this time, or maybe one with a bundle that I really want. I just wish the companies could have surveys or hire designers that are fans to help provide designs and ideas for things like that so we could see more of them. It's more or less icing on the cake, but I still think they make better gifts than just a system and they have memories attached to the games they're themed on ^_^

DM2

A new apartment! and a new iPod,....mines gone missing... :'( *sighs*
Non- money required items... to see my family, its been a while since I got to hang out with them.

noxy

Sorry to be Debbie Downer, but...

There really isn't anything I want that anyone could actually give me. Christmas is an overall sucky time for me now (what with the anniversary of my mom and aunt's deaths being so close to the holiday and it was both of their favorite) even though I manage to cheer up enough for my little girl and suck it up so as not to upset my dad.

I guess my present is just getting to go see my Dad and be with him and my kiddo (hopefully without my brother showing up) for X-Mas. But I know my sister is probably getting me a gift card to somewhere to buy new clothes, I'm going to get my dad to buy my sister & me charms from Pandora for our bracelets, and idk what I'm getting my kiddo... I've gotta FaceTime with her and see what she wants from me. and I'm getting my sister a Pandora charm- Statue of Liberty for her. Eventually I'll get one as well and then we can all 3 match :D .

And the other gift for me is that my fiance has a longer winter break this year so we can take our time getting to and from Texas (it's a 22 hour drive to my dad's and 25-ish to my fiance's sister's place).

Kagayaki

Awards
There are many things I want, just not necessarily for Christmas. I really want an affordable apartment and peace on earth, but those are things we should have every day.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Black Friday 2015 Review:

[video=youtube;5HG2MYX4N4s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HG2MYX4N4s[/video]

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Oh, I'm just a simple girl. I want nothing more than an English horn.

Lol. No, just kidding. That would be terrible to ask that of anyone! I asked for a fancy case cover for my oboe with laptop and music storage to help me at school. Yes they make those. I had no idea.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
I just want vinyl records. I'm easy this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back