• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Holding the Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

maian

Way I see it, there's a difference in being able to wield a keyblade, and being a Keyblade Wielder; Wielder being a proper noun in this case. I think proper Keyblade Wielders are the ones who can summon the keyblade, have the powers associated with it, etc. However, I don't think we can rule out the possibility of being able to wield, but not enough so to become an actual Wielder. I think Kairi, being a PoH, has the strength necessary to fight with a keyblade if given one, but can't summon or possess her own. This is probably prone to change in the future.

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
Way I see it, there's a difference in being able to wield a keyblade, and being a Keyblade Wielder; Wielder being a proper noun in this case. I think proper Keyblade Wielders are the ones who can summon the keyblade, have the powers associated with it, etc. However, I don't think we can rule out the possibility of being able to wield, but not enough so to become an actual Wielder. I think Kairi, being a PoH, has the strength necessary to fight with a keyblade if given one, but can't summon or possess her own. This is probably prone to change in the future.

Exactly what I am saying.

I just don't want people to flame the idea that Kairi wielding is possible.

maian

Eh, I don't have a problem with it. I honestly don't understand the massive amounts of Kairi hate. I don't love her, but I don't see any reason to dislike her. Honestly, the idea of a game where you have Riku and Kairi wielding at your side instead of the idiotic Donald and Goofy is awesome to me. I wouldn't be surprised if Nomura made all three characters playable with different styles, like BBS. I think it'd be cool if he used KH1/KH2's party system for KH3, but allow you the choice to actually play as Riku and Kairi, your party members. I think that would certainly improve people's opinions on Kairi's wielding.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Yes we do, its Xehanort (Young Master Xehanort)

Do you have proof?

soul eater became way to the dawn...

the way to the dawn and soul eater are the same thing but the soul eater "transformed" to way to the dawn while that gay keyblade destiny place was made from wTD using the memories of destiny islands. thats all

No, Soul Eater became Destiny Place and Way To Dawn came outta nowhere.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
soul eater became way to the dawn...

the way to the dawn and soul eater are the same thing but the soul eater "transformed" to way to the dawn while that gay keyblade destiny place was made from wTD using the memories of destiny islands. thats all

What? No the DeSTINY Blade was made from Kairi's memories of Aqua.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back