• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Hold onto Dawn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
This story takes around 16 years before "The Future That Never Was" (14 years after Roxas was taken out) Roxas decided to join the Oryoko - Victor - Every world is star, and on every star their is a being not one many, however like most of these beings the world itself has a heart and when taken by darkness the world is no longer in existence, a few of us (especially those wielding the Keyblade) have a taken action so this may not happen, The boy named Sora; Age 14 is a perfect example. But with just going down the road and bashing into every roadblock is beyond foolish as result; he never woke up because his memory had halted to a stop. I don’t think I have to point out that he was obviously unprepared for this … Moving on, we have formed a group (those who were willing to and able to help these worlds) known as Oryoko those who are willing to help and able to help are welcomed. There are no restrictions involved with Species, Gender, Nationality, or Beliefs. (Perhaps with the persons’ history but otherwise nothing) – Dawn Rebirth – I know it’s a bit of a weird way to advertise a group, but it’ll be explained in due time. Also I’m planning on starting it after I reach the end of Chapter 2 on the Future that never was, I’ll put a few bios, Roxas will keep a new Diary for each day – Roxas – Journal if you will Dawn – Dawn Rebirth – Right … a Journal not a diary like its called In Days ... and Reports (just like Days you just don’t have to unlock them) Hope you all like it and I’ll try to do my best.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Cool man I can't wait to check it out :) So wait is this like a prequel to future that never was? Sorta like KH2 then it went to BBS to explain what happened. Anyways can't wait 4 da chapters.

Dawn Rebirth

Cool man I can't wait to check it out :) So wait is this like a prequel to future that never was? Sorta like KH2 then it went to BBS to explain what happened. Anyways can't wait 4 da chapters.

Actutally I plan on getting to the prequel after the my first story is done, but this is a prequel in a sense and it gives you a bit of a way to connect some of the dots, so you understand exactly what's happening.

Journal Day 61

It’s my final day of my vacation three days of no work … but tomorrow I’ll have to get back … the Oryoko Head Quarters isn’t all of the world, there’s a village, a garden it’s pretty peaceful … it’s a world entirely different then the world that never was and it’s not like you can just come and go from this world as you please the world itself is invisible on the outside and there’s no was to actually get there by yourself … in that case we haven’t any problems with war … and also it’s kind of remote … but that goes without saying, I may have it off but the rest sure don't.

Hope everyone likes the story ^_^

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I did find some grammatical errors, but other than that, it's looking pretty good. I can't wait for more.

Dawn Rebirth

I did find some grammatical errors, but other than that, it's looking pretty good. I can't wait for more.
I'll go back and correct them at some point, plus some of my writing doesn't come out when I re load it from my flash drive.

Here's the next bit, enjoy. ^_^

Days 62 Part 1 ~ Back up

Roxas: (walks in) (yawn)
Victor: Good morning Roxas, did you sleep well?
Roxas: Yeah
Victor: Good, I need to assign you to co-op mission.
Roxas: Alright, (looks around) um, so who is it?
Victor: Ciean, he is already in the field ten days ago he was sent on a mission to eliminate a Large Heartless in Christmas Town, he has reported back so you’ll need to find him and aid him on his mission.
Roxas: Right

I arrived in Christmas Town via corridor, there wasn’t any heartless I read the Intel which stated that the large heartless that Ciean was sent to destroy was the only one in the entire world, I imaged that Ciean took them all out, but the trick is he uses a blast of light to destroy them so the hearts don’t come out, which honestly is a interesting idea to take out the heartless without helping the Organization, anyways I couldn’t find him … I was thinking about going over to see if I could get some cookies over at the shop but just as I was Ciean came running over with a murderous face on, so close yet so far.

Ciean: What the- what are you doing here Shorty?
Roxas: I’m here for back-up and- don’t call me Shorty!
Ciean: (pinches nose) Ey-yi-yi bout time Victor got someone to help, but you what a joke
Roxas: Don’t judge a book by its cover
Ciean: I don’t, but I’ve seen you fight, and it’s pretty pathetic
Roxas: (irritated) This coming out of the guy who’s been here for ten days?
Ciean: Touché Shorty, but it’s more like a Recon at this point
Roxas: What do you mean Recon?
Ciean: I mean that I can’t find the heartless Genius
Roxas: GRR! How was I supposed to know?!
Ciean: Simmer down Shorty, although I really hate it, beggars can’t be choosers, so got any ideas where the target might be?
Roxas: Well where’ve ya looked?
Ciean: (smacks his face) That’s your contribution?! How about where have I not looked?
Roxas: (red head) Fine! Where haven’t you looked?
Ciean: (scratches faces) Let’s see here … (snaps fingers) I got it! (points to the gate) Through that gate there’s a ring like circle that’s just way too suspicious to be where it is
Roxas: Why didn’t you look there to begin with?
Ciean: It’s the first place to look, and second I passed that area a thousand times yet didn’t see a thing
Roxas: Well why check now?
Ciean: (grins) Because you’re here, unlike we humans nobodies have extremely sensitive nose, like hounds you pick it up better
Roxas: I knew that much
Ciean: Then why ask?
Roxas: (gives up) Never mind

A bio will be up soon.

Dawn Rebirth

and here is the next part enjoy ^_^

Day 62 part 2 ~ Target found

After using my Keyblade we entered the ring like circle I sniffed the area and sure enough I caught a scent of darkness. The heartless came out of hiding in matter of seconds.

Roxas: That’s are target?
Ciean: That’s right, duck!
Roxas: (gives weird look) There’s a duck here-?

I got knocked back and flew towards a snow bank

???? 1: So that’s him?
???? 2: Look’s just like him
???? 3: True, but looks can be deceiving, let’s see how he handles Inferno Sack before we proceed any further

Roxas: (pops head out of snow) What just happened?
Ciean: The target brushed you away; don’t you know the meaning of duck?
Roxas: How was I supposed to know that it was going to smack me into snow bank, wait second … did you know that was going to that?
Ciean: Bingo Shorty, I’ve been having difficult time trying to take this one out.
Roxas: So why did you let me get slugged?
Ciean: Well don’t take it personal but I need a decoy
Roxas: (red head) YOU NEEDED A DECOY?!!! SO IT’S ALL FINE IN THE WORLD IF I’M DEAD AS LONG AS YOU DEFEAT THE HEARTLESS?!!!
Ciean: All I needed was a distraction, then I could take it out in one go and we’d both be back at HQ
Roxas: I’m not buying that!
Ciean: You don’t have to, ? What is it doing?
Roxas: Huh? (turns attention to the heartless) It’s digging around in the snow … but why?
Ciean: (grins) Heh, well this is a surprise
Roxas: What’s going on Ciean?
Ciean: You mean ya don’t know? In that case I’ll give you a hint, heartless look for hearts but on every world there’s one in particular that they go crazy for
Roxas: I’m confused
Ciean: (sigh)

there's more to come.

Roxas
Hair: Spikey Blonde hair
Eye color: Blue
Attribute: Light
Species: Nobody
Weapon: Keyblade - Kingdom Key
Known for being a good guy all around who has dreams of his past and keeps asking as more and more memories come "Who he is"

Ciean
Eye color: Dark Blue
Hair: Short Deep Dark blue hair
Species: Human
Weapon: Keyblade - Suns a blaze - Forrgotten Hero
Field: Dual weilder
Considered a brat, whose blood-line is related to Braig's, he is know a bit reckless, and down to earth and makes nicknames for everyone he needs to work alongside.
Fun Fact: His father's name is Miguel who makes a bit of an appearance in the pre-lude

Last edited:

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
When did people start doing script format for their stories? I truly want to know.

It just confuses me since sometimes they're great at dialogue and creating a little profile for the characters to follow... but they're too afraid to connect them all together. It's sad to me.

Dawn Rebirth

Day 62 part 3 ~ Taking off

It was time to put our plan into action, I had to stall the heartless for five minutes then Ciean would finish the job. I came near it and it looked at me immediately and started breathing fire, it made me remember when Sora fought Parasite Cage within Monstro. I did a dodge roll for about four times till it decided to just grab me I ran to help try and break loose but to no avail, 4:12 to go. I tried to do a raid but it just straggled me, by now I was thinking in my head, “Any time now” I saw him on top of a snow bank with his Keyblades uniting their powers for a strong shot of energy. (3:49) I finally got loose but got caught in another second; I could feel my body being crushed and maybe even going numb, (3:01) I struggled to get out but no avail. (2:43) By now I had given up on getting out I must have been bored because I was tapping my fingers on the heartless’ fist. (2:07) I could feel my inside getting extremely dry, my lungs felt like a diamond that was going to shatter into a million pieces. (1:02) I was at my wits end, there was no way I would survive. (0:45) I’m going to faint in a second … (0:23) good-bye … (FIRE!!!)

Roxas: I … (looks around) Owww, what happened?
Ciean: Heh, Good job 300 seconds was enough to finish that one off, but that was way too close for comfort.
Roxas: So it’s gone?
Ciean: That’s gist of it
Roxas: No heart appeared?
Ciean: Nope, and that was a emblem
Roxas: So tell me what was that thing you were talking about earlier?
Ciean: Take a look for yourself it’s over in the center of the circle
Mrs. Clause: (comes in) Oh, so he’s still alive?
Ciean: Don’t worry Mrs. C, he’s a lot more powerful and resilient than his looks give him credit for, So Roxas you ready to get back to HQ?
Roxas: I thought you’d never ask
Mrs. Clause: Would you two like some cookies before you go?
Roxas: Tempting offer (looks at Ciean)
Ciean: (scratches face) (sigh) Is take out an option?
Mrs. Clause: If you mean bring with you then I see no harm in that.
Roxas: (grins) Score! Thanks Mrs. Clause
Mrs. Clause: You’re welcome, and try not be a stranger
Roxas: Heh, will try

So now what is the answer to the riddle, I'll try not to keep the suspense for long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back