• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hola! (oh wait, can I say that?)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

deScourge

Hey!

I've been looking for an active forum (actually, I didn't even try, I just felt in love with the vBulletin style) to read and talk about Kingdom Hearts sometimes. Just noticed about my dusty English, I think I have spent much time in real life, so... please, forgive me about it, I'd love to receive some corrections to improve it.

I'm a 20 years (almost 21) guy, born and living in Chile (Alexis Sánchez, Mon Laferte, Michelle Bachelet, uhm... Gabriela Mistral). I'm studying Civil Engineering and I love Kingdom Hearts since I was a teenager. My first game was Kingdom Hearts II because a friend lent it to me in High School, and that day, my life changed forever.

Well, I think that's enough, haha. See you there!

(Dejaré por aquí un mensaje subliminal, por si hago amigos que hablen Español también)

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Welcome! We have quite a few South America members here as well. Enjoy your stay!

Back