• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hokage's New Years Recording. Shoutout Galore!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Hey KHI, this is your token black guy, Hokage, bringing you yet another recording that I did in my spare time just for you to hear my beautiful voice. This recording is pretty much just shoutouts, a look into my real life and my life here on the forums also wishing everyone a Happy New Years! So please enjoy!

New Years Recording

Me and Tracy!

To anyone who deserves a shoutout, and didn't get one, please cuss me out in this thread and I'll make sure to mention you. Rabbe, that means you.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
must control boner

yayayaya lookin forward to 2010, 2009 was ass for me too. 2010 gives me a reason to be optimistic, both online and offline

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
first half 09 sucked for me but the 2nd half was great<3

:OO

I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT YEAR<3

Rabello

God damn you gorgeous black man, you totally forgot me. I JUST MIGHT FORGET YOU WHEN I MAKE MY SHOUTOUT 2011! THAT'S RIGHT! HOW DOES IT FEEL?! ...bitch...

Anyway no problem. I haven't been here in a while, so it's understandable.

Dude, your little brother wrecked your car? I hope you rosted him after that. And I know you black people BBQ everything that has legs.
I guess it could be worse. He could have stolen your bike. Or eat your lemon.

"I'm not a type of guy, you know, that goes after girl's boyfriend" <-- thars your problem

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
"I'm not a type of guy, you know, that goes after girl's boyfriend" <-- thars your problem

lmao I caught that too =/

You have a nice taste in music Joe. Real nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back