• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hokage, teh gawd...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

marshallmathers

Hokage, is one with many talents, and achievements..When I first joined I couldn't see any glory or smart well thought out posts, till I saw a few of Hokage's threads. The threads he has created have really let me see the true side of things talked about in which l had never seen or bothered to ever keep me thinking of..I am feeble compared to you, I am the one that should be wiping your butt. I am the one that should be catering to you. Ya to cool and ya should be my bestfriend, I see you as a bestfriend like sick :) I'll make ya sig and everything. Though you're a Mod you do your job really well and I appreciate that you keep the spam minimal on these forums. You're probably one of the top best working mods on these forums not just currently but at least comparing to the past and maybe even the future too. After this you will make me a mod, though I won't be able to impact my job as well as you and do as excellent as you I will in my duty try my very best and hardest to maintain very good work and keep spam minimal here. I am friendly smart and am a anti-spam kind of guy. Hokage himself is a respectable kind of guy and very mature from what I've seen. Having said that you can see Hokage was a wise choice for the Mod and a great addition to this forum. I myself am happy and glad we have someone like him in force for this and i would congragulate those who were responsible for giving Hokage Mod powers. Also for all you members out there if you need help or just need a friend just contact Hokage and maybe you can see what I'm talking about when I say that Hokage is this great and responsible in all aspects of life itself. Well this all seems to much to believe and i'm just judgin from a internet point of view so you must imagine how he would be on a personal basis friendship. Hokage is Gawd, egotiscical and great!Narcissism exists in you and it is very true in all. Hokage without you Modding this forum of course would be missing a great piece. Overall basic line, Hokage teh best gawd around.

(yay I be a mod now :))

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Funny stuff. Let me guess. Hokage told you you can become a Mod if you Kissed his ass a few times. First off Hokage is a Chat Mod, he has nothing to do with mantining Spam on these Forums.

For the Record Hokage has no Power to give you Mod Powers. He dosent even have Acess to the Admin CP. He just Punkd you.

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
Though you're a Mod you do your job really well and I appreciate that you keep the spam minimal on these forums

I love the fancy essay, too bad you didn't realize he's only a chat mod.. and doesn't even have the ability to delete spam. :) lol

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
[marshallmathers]: I should be a mod someone make me a mod!

[TheMuffinMan]: You phail, and you won't be a Mod, stop trying

[marshallmathers]: give me a chance to prove myself

[TheMuffinMan]: No

[Tima]: no

[Tima]: and stop asking other mods

[Ultima Keyblade]: I'll give you a chance. right now. You can shut up

[Hokage]: I shall make you a mod marshall.. you have to do one thing though. Make me a thread about how awesome I am. Make it at least 300 words and you got a deal.

[marshallmathers]: alright!

[Hollow Bastion]: lmao

[Hokage]: Speak to me. I have the power to make you a mod. When that thread is made and I see it.. it will only take 5 seconds to make you a mod.

[TheMuffinMan]: If you ask to be a Mod, you will never become one. Do yourself a favor and STFU

[marshallmathers]: Well I just got a chance right there so I'm leavn :p

[marshallmathers]: dont wanna mess this up :p

[Hokage]: Put it in Forum Insanity.

[Hokage]: You won't regret it.

[The Lounge]: marshallmathers has left at 5:19 pm

[TheMuffinMan]: Marshall is an idiot, I can't wait to laugh at him <_<

[Hollow Bastion]: Haha, that's gonna be funny if he actually types that up.

[Ultima Keyblade]: If he completes that I am gonna see if he falls for Alt F4

[TheMuffinMan]: Marshall mathers actually thinks that Hokage can make him a Mod, XD What an idiot

[Banishing Blade]: Try Ctrl + W first, Ulti

[Ultima Keyblade]: Ok

I deem Marshall,t he new Crypt

Hokage is a Chat Mod, one of the lower levels of Mod. He has no moderational power outside of the Chat

KG, HB, Flare, RYu, Monkeybutt, all of them have more power then Hokage, and even THEY couldn't make you a mod.

Only the Admins can make you a mod, and Hokage is far from an admin, you have been fooled, and have now made a total ass of yourself XD

Pretty Pistol

Website
www.geocities.com
marshallmathers said:
Hokage, is one with many talents, and achievements..When I first joined I couldn't see any glory or smart well thought out posts, till I saw a few of Hokage's threads. The threads he has created have really let me see the true side of things talked about in which l had never seen or bothered to ever keep me thinking of..I am feeble compared to you, I am the one that should be wiping your butt. I am the one that should be catering to you. Ya to cool and ya should be my bestfriend, I see you as a bestfriend like sick :) I'll make ya sig and everything. Though you're a Mod you do your job really well and I appreciate that you keep the spam minimal on these forums. You're probably one of the top best working mods on these forums not just currently but at least comparing to the past and maybe even the future too. After this you will make me a mod, though I won't be able to impact my job as well as you and do as excellent as you I will in my duty try my very best and hardest to maintain very good work and keep spam minimal here. I am friendly smart and am a anti-spam kind of guy. Hokage himself is a respectable kind of guy and very mature from what I've seen. Having said that you can see Hokage was a wise choice for the Mod and a great addition to this forum. I myself am happy and glad we have someone like him in force for this and i would congragulate those who were responsible for giving Hokage Mod powers. Also for all you members out there if you need help or just need a friend just contact Hokage and maybe you can see what I'm talking about when I say that Hokage is this great and responsible in all aspects of life itself. Well this all seems to much to believe and i'm just judgin from a internet point of view so you must imagine how he would be on a personal basis friendship. Hokage is Gawd, egotiscical and great!Narcissism exists in you and it is very true in all. Hokage without you Modding this forum of course would be missing a great piece. Overall basic line, Hokage teh best gawd around.

(yay I be a mod now :))

How highly should we honor the opinion of a member whos username is someone elses name? Hokage, though cool, is only a chat mod, and dosn't have the powert to put other people in power. Though, i applaud him for acctually getting a few gullible people to think that he was telling the truth about that *claps*.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
In order of moderational power:

Black: Administrator (The big-boss guys who run the site, they can do pretty much anything). The only person able to give people moderational power

Light Red: Super Moderator (Can use Mod powers in any section, and in the chat).

Orange: Advanced RPG team (Has full control of the RPG and can edit and change anyhting within the RPG at will, and can even change accounts, also has Moderation powers within the RPG section, and chat).

Light Blue: Regular Mod (Is assigned to a specific section in which to moderate, and also moderates the chat).

Purple: Chat Room Mod (Has moderational powers only in the chat). Does not have the power to make otehrs mods

Green: Regular RPG Team (Has moderational powers in the RPG section, and inspects the RPG for flaws and mistakes, then reports them to the Advanced RPG team).

This is for you MM. Now if you listen to simple Reasons.

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
wow, hokage really pulled the carpet under this dude....and he kissed his ass for nothing...dang, sucks to be him:cool:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Does he get it that he's not going to be a Mod, and that Hokage was jsut trying to fool him yet <_<

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
There is in the Trash bin...the Stupidest Thread of The Year was a 12 or so page thread of some guy ttricking everyone into thinking that he knew thye BHK's name

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Lmfao Lmfao Lmfao. I was sure you wouldn't do it.. Omg.. this is too funny. I can't believe you made this.. omg.. I can't breathe. You actually believed me.. you really.. believed me.. you made this thread... Lmfao.. You.. You have made this the best day of the new year Marshall. I applaude you for your gullible-ness <_<. If you would have done your research *Forum Leaders Page* you would see that I am only a chat mod.. and that's it. No powers whatsoever in the forums except being able to look at the admin cp.. and even there I have no power to do anything. You my good sir are one gullible fool. I can't believe you really believed me. I think I just ruined the admins thinking that you have the intelligence and skill to be a mod. Man oh man.. this is too funny.. It's hard to type without laughing my ass off. I feel for you. You must feel really embarrased... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

You have made a fool of yourself and showed everyone how gullible you are. I give you my official Dunce of the New Year Salsa trophy. Wear it with pride. And here is a extra present that I give to you from the bottom of my heart.

http://img481.imageshack.us/my.php?image=103018693mw.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back