• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hokage is my God

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Yeah Hokage is so smexy. He is my fav member on the forums.. He can sex me up anyday. If you read this Hokage please have my children. I love you sooooo much.. Just come hurr and rape me baby!!!!!!!!OH YES YOU ARE SOOOOOO HAWT

*FAINTS*

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
Where is marshall?

Oh hey Hokage...call me Orchimaru because bitch I killed you =)

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
f00k j00r gawd...my gawd are better

and they are: Anubis, Red XIII, Salamander Jesus, and White Falcon.

White Falcon can kick yer gawd's arse any day XP

Rikora

Location means to me wanna have a doughnut? So yes
.:KL:. said:
f00k j00r gawd...my gawd are better

and they are: Anubis, Red XIII, Salamander Jesus, and White Falcon.

White Falcon can kick yer gawd's arse any day XP

Your just explaining why you deserve to be eaten my a rabbit with rabies who just ate a wolf and the wolf had cancer , lung cancer. But the wolf was chased by a bear with aids a while back and somehow the wolf ended up gettin the aids too but then the bear ASPLODED and then the rabbit from the beginging ate the wolf and the wolf had cancer , lung cancer. But the wolf was chased by a bear with aids a while back and somehow the wolf ended up gettin the aids too but then the bear ASPLODED and then the rabbit from the beginging ate the wolf and the wolf had cancer , lung cancer. But the wolf was chased by a bear with aids a while back and somehow the wolf ended up gettin the aids too but then the bear ASPLODED and then the rabbit from the beginging ate the wolf.

K?

HOKAGE IS MA GAWD AND KAIRI ANGEL IS MA GODESS AND TMM IS MA BOYFRIEND AND LIKE OMG

R

Renegade Angel

Hmm, Hokage is kinda odd. Sometimes he's annoying and smart alecky, and sometims he's funny and cool >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back