• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hojo's feelings

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eru-777

I'll leave that up to your imagination...
Website
www.myspace.com
Yes, I know it may sound like an oxymoron (Hojo having feelings) but honestly, did he ever truly love Lucrecia? Or was he just using her to produce children to experiment on?...creepy... Anyways, I just can't figure it out. Maybe he went corrupt somewhere along the lines, but he might have been like that all along. Also, I always wondered what Sephiroth's childhood was likeXD Weird but true! Would he have been raised only by Hojo? No wonder he turned out so bad! Does anyone have any facts or opinions on these topics?

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^Nope. He was just a crazy scientist with a annoying laugh.

Lucrecia was really stupid to go with him.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Hojo chose Lucrecia because she was a scientist and already knew about the JENOVA project. Hojo is a crazy old hag with no feelings. No love. Just insane.

Sephiroth's childhood...*pictures a chibi Sephy with long hairin good graphics*...well I dont think he grew up with Hojo. I think Professor Gast looked after him because when he finds out that he's not human, he questions why Gast didnt tell him. Sephiroth grew up okay, except for the violence of Shin-ra, and he turned out as quite a nice guy. He was Zack's friend, and in FF7 he even commented how great nature is, and how people shouldnt destroy it. He only changed at the Nibelheim incident.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
...well I dont think he grew up with Hojo. I think Professor Gast looked after him because when he finds out that he's not human, he questions why Gast didnt tell him.

A great irony in Final Fantasy VII is that Sephiroth blames Gast for doing what Hojo did to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back