• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hogwarts(a sallyji22 and ratio6 production)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sallyji22

Website
little-cactus.spaces.live.com
This is a Harry Potter RP that me and ratio6 have come up with. We decided it'll be a good RP!

An owl flew by dropping a letter in your hands. You open it to find a letter...

HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF WHICHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY
Head master: Albus Dumbledore
(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc.,Chf. Warlock,
Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards )

Dear Mr/Miss______
We are pleased to inform you that you have a place at Hogwarts School of Whichcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipement. Term begins on September 1st. We await your owl by no later than 31 July.

Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall
Deputy Headmistress​

The list reads...

HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF WHICHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY

Uniform
First year students will require:
1. Three sets of plain work robes(black)
2. One plain pointed hat(black) for day wear
3. One pair of protective gloves(dragon hide or similiar)
4.One winter cloak(black, silver fastenings)

Please note that all pupils clothes should carry name tags

Set Books
All students should have a copy of each of the following:
The Standard Book of Spells(Grade 1)by Miranda Goshawk
History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot
Magical Theory by Adalbert Wafling
Beginners Guide to Transfiguration by Emeric Switch
One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungii by Phyllida Spore
Magical Drafts and Potions by Arsenius Jaigger
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Scamander
The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection by Quentin Trimble

Other Equipement
1 wand
1 cauldron(pewter, standard size 2)
1 set glass or crystals phials
1 telescope
1 set brass scales

Students may also bring an owl OR a cat OR a toad

PARENTS ARE REMINDED THAT 1ST YEARS ARE NOT ALLOWED THEIR OWN BROOMSTICKS.​

RuLeS:
No Power-playing or God-moding
Be literate
Post at least once a week
Dont post one liners
Keep romance OUT of bed

TeMpLaTe:
Name:
Appearence:
Personality:
Bio: (opt.)
House: (gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw)

Sallyji22-
Name:Sara Thompson
Appearence:
moonlightgirl.jpg

Personality: Stubborn, sensitive, brave, loyal, intelligent,
Bio: Lives with her grandparents after loosing her parents to Voldomort, She is Mildreds friend. Sara can be quiet at times but crazy at others.
House: Gryffindor

Ratio6-
Name:Mildred Potter
Appearence:
2anime69.jpg

Personality: Smart, hyperactive(at times), sneaky, shy, protecive, loyal
Bio: Harry Potter's long lost twin sister. She has a scar too, Friends with Sara. Has a strange love for onion rings and pumpkin juice.

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
Counteth me ineth

Name:Train Harnet
Appearence:
GOtournament.jpg

Personality:Calm collected and a fool at times.He foucses on his goal although he might be one of the youngest at the school he is defintly one of the more smarter in the school.HIs Inteligence can out wit that of a seasoned 4th year.The fact that he is so intelegint brings more and more Sterotypes twords him,Saying that hes just a know it all and a up tight kid.If you take the time to know him you will see that hes your average 14 year old.His imense inteligence sometimes leads him to over think things.

Bio:He grew up in a traveling american Caravan being raised by his two parents.Lynn and Koe Harnet.They both were very renowned Wizards and were second only to that of the Potter family.That night when Train recived the letter of aceptance to Hogwarts his parents were over joyed and imediately took out the Hand-me-down robes of his Late Grandfather who died while traveling in the Caravan.
House:Gryfindor yo

Last edited:

Elphaba_1

Author
how can i say "no" to this?

Name: Rebecca Riddle
Appearence: post when I'm at home and not at class
Personality: serious, punk-like
Bio: an American grl, she came to Hogwarts since there's no magical schools in America, she's there to take notes if American ppl are also allowed to come to magical schools. Rebecca is one of the rare Dark-Bloods in her family, since she has a gift inside her thats not known yet

Vicodin

relative power
Could ya save me a spot? I need to go do something right now and I cant make a template.

Endgame

:D
Am I correct in assuming that this is a 'parrallel timeline' style RP, based generally along the events of the books, but not exactally. As in, main story events, like the opening of the chamber of secrets and the triwizard tournament still happen, but in different ways, and with different people.

Name: Vega Nemesis
Appearence: (Coming soon...I'm sketching it and scanning it in. Anyone else want me to sketch their characters, PM me an appearance.)
Personality: Vega considers himself, as a pure blood wizard, a 'cut above the rest' so to speak, and considers not only muggle-borns, but mixed bloods, and even some pure bloods, inferior to him. He is overly confident, and satricially mocking towards others, deriving amusement form their suffering.
Bio: Dark rumours abound about Vega's family, the Ariass family, whom he has seperated himself from by changing his last name. People whisper that they were preparing to help 'you-know-who' right before his downfall. It's unknown why Vega segregated himself from them.
House: Slytherin

sallyji22

Website
Zetsumi said:
Am I correct in assuming that this is a 'parrallel timeline' style RP, based generally along the events of the books, but not exactally. As in, main story events, like the opening of the chamber of secrets and the triwizard tournament still happen, but in different ways, and with different people.
Yes and No... And I don't think I really understand wat ur asying... Anyhow we COULD have original characters too, But we don't have to. So basically you're on the right track.
We could STILL use some more ppl!

CloudKozy

Name:Fenrir "Fen" Wolfgang
Appearence:
Personality:Nice, Friendly
Bio: already a well taught wizard,Fen never wanted to be in slytherin, and was always teased, and bullyed cause he was friends with Gryffindor's
House:Slytherin

sallyji22

Website
OOC:Starting, Sorry I'm late

IC: Sara sat in the tain waiting for something to happen. She wasn't as hyped as she was before... Instead it felt like another year in prison. 'What's happened to me?' She thought to herself. She looked out the translucent window. It was hard to see through the frost that formed on the window. She Threw her bag beside herself and lied down using it as a pillow. She sighed. "Mildred better get here quick before I die of boredom..." She muttered to herself.

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
His figure appeared in a chair infront of a girl laying across the seat(Sara).
"This seat taken?"He asked as he started to get comfy in the seat by taking his robe off and his beanie."If not I'll leave..."The train was going at high speeds across the track and cold winds could be felt whiping across the windows.The Moon was slowly coming into view and the crowded train station was nothing but a distant memory.

CloudKozy

Fenrir looked down the hallway looking for a seat, either evetwhere was taken, or the slytherians threatened him away,he found one and opend the door, a boy, and a girl were in it," uhm excuse me is their anymore room in here?"

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
"Yeah pop a squat."He said scooting over to give the boy more room.Train's eyes would flicker as his gaze shifted to the outside.For some reason he knew that this wasn't going to be a normal year.Especialy with the incident that happend last year with the whole Sorcerer's Stone fiasco_Of course there has to be a great sequal to Harry Potter's story.

CloudKozy

"Thank you" Fenrir sat down,and then took out a black and Green notebook, and opened it, inside contained some spells he has been working on.

sallyji22

Website
OOC:Sorry I wasn't here yesterday^-^;

IC: Sara snapped out of her daz and noticed 2stranges sitting across from her. "Wha? Eeeep!" She fell/rolled off her seat. She quickly clutched her head and bit her lip to syop herself from crying. "Owie....." She sat on the ground still holding her head between her knees.

CloudKozy

"are you okay?" Fenrir asked the girl,he saw that she also was in Gryffindor. he smiled widly.

((can we also play as original charcters? , if so can i be Hermione?))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back