• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hogwarts(a sallyji22 and ratio6 production)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ratio6

Mildred headed over to the loos where she changed into her robes. She checked her apperance in the mirror, pleased with what she saw she opened the door of the loo and walked out into the hallway. Mildred walked over to the window and gazed outside as the country side wized by.

sallyji22

Website
little-cactus.spaces.live.com
OOC: Kay, so far I fell off my seat, Ratio6 came in and I left with her and..... That's kinda about it not much. So rite now ur sitting in the train with Fen. An I think we gotta get off soon... Is that an okay explanation? ^-^;

IC:Sara looked out the window, they should be there in about 10 minutes. "Millie! Wait for meeeee!" Sara ran down the corridor as she wrapped her robe tightly around herself. She smiled at her friend and said. "We'll be there soon! So, when's party time Millie?"

ratio6

Mildred smiled as her friend came running towards her, "After we've had dinner we, should go up to the dorm to change into something more comfy" Mildred said as she tugged at the sleeve of her grey sweater peeking out from uder her robes "then we should get the gang together and sneek into a empty bathroom or hallway or something and commence the PARTY!!!!!!" Mildred started doing the happy dance before calming down for Sara's approvale.

sallyji22

Website
little-cactus.spaces.live.com
"Hey there Millie slow down! In an empty bathroom? Your brother and Ron aren't girls. Plus I'm not goin in a guy's washroom!"Sara protested. "How about we wait for Hermy to ask Professor McGonall?" She asked in a hopeful tone.

ratio6

"ok" Mildred sighed "But if we have to we'll have it in that bathroom Murtle is in" Mildred said. "party, party, party" Mildred started siging while doing the happy dance. "pumkin juice and onion rings do da do da la la la la la la la do di do da day"

CloudKozy

Fen opened the Compartment door, and saw the girls talking in the hallway,"Oi, come quick, you can see the Castle!" he smiled and rushed back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back