• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hogwarts(a sallyji22 and ratio6 production)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudKozy

((cool thank you))
suddenly the Door opened and an older girl walked.she was a Prefect." is everything all right in here?" she looked at the boy and the girl with her head between her nees, then to the older boy," oh Fenrir, how are you?, any slytherin's giving you any trouble?" she asked him. "no i'm fine thanks , i might actually get transfered to RavenClaw, that way i can sit closer to you guys,in the Great Hall." he said smiling,Hermione Smiled," Wicked, i'll tell Ron and Harry.well i better get going, still have to check the other carts,oh and i hope you made some new spells i would love to see them later." and she left closing the door.

ratio6

Mildred heard Sara scream and rushed over, "Are you alright!?" Mildred took a seat beside her. She looked at the two guys. 'One's in Slytherin...' She thought,'better be careful I say anything insulting'. Mildred smiled politely at Fenir and started a conversation about her summer and how horrible Uncle Vernon's house is.

sallyji22

Website
little-cactus.spaces.live.com
"Huh? Oh uh yeah... Uncle Fatman bad..." Sara muttered. "Have any idea who these guys are? I think I've seen the Gryffindor guy a few times...(Train) but the other Slytherin guy doesn't ring a bell!" Sara whispered. She started to fidget with her fingers a little.

CloudKozy

"oh hello their, My Name is Fenrir , but you can call me, Fen" he said smiling, he put his notebook down, and held out a hand.

ratio6

Mildred giggled. "I dunno, I have seen them before though" Mildred wispered to Sara. "Anyway I have a great idea, how about play MASH". Mildred gets a small purple notebook out of her bag and scribbles down a few words, "ok Sara ur future will be, Shack, with Harry, 17 kids and you will be a wand maker"

sallyji22

Website
"What!? Me amrry your brother, in a million years! And 17 kids?! Insane!"((Ratio remeber Jess has 2000 kids with himself))"Oh um, Nice to meet you Fenir, I'm Sara Thomas and this is Mildred Potter, He Mil let's go walk around I think I'll get a leg cramp..." Sara stood up.

ratio6

"Ok, lets see if we can find some friendly faces" Mildred realized what she had said "Not that your faces aren't friendly" Mildred said to the boys. Mildred picked up her bags with a groan and followed Sara out of the cabin.

CloudKozy

"why do i get the feeling their scared of me," Fenrir, wondered , he sighed and looked down, then he realized the Slytherin house symbol, on his cloak, "ah. figures, the pain of being Slytherin."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hermione finished her rounds and was now heading towards the Prefects Carrige, when she saw Mildred and Sara" Mili, Sara,oh how are you?"

sallyji22

Website
"Hey Hermionie! I'm fine I think I just have a little bump on my head..." Sara rubbed her head a little and asked her question she uses at the beggining of every schoolyear. "So, how's life?" She asked with a slight grin. "Did I mention Mil thinks I'll marry her brother, how ridiculous can life get?"

ratio6

Mildred giggled. "So, do you guys want to get the gang together tonight and hang out in the commons area or wherever?" Mildred put her bags down and unzipped one of them "do you guys want some chocolate, might as well eat it up before we get to school"

CloudKozy

"you and Harry? yeah a bit ridiculous, anyways yeah we'd love too, but we can't tonight, cause we have to go to bed after the feast, and plus Fen won't beable to join."

CloudKozy

"you know, the boy that was in your cabin,i popped in earlier to say hello, the Slytherin" Hermione said smiling.

ratio6

Mildred looks a little disapointed "how about tomorrow night?" Mildred has a strange look on her face. (inside her head) 'Gang or not I'm stil goning to PARTY'. People that know Mildred well could probably tell what she's thinking by the way she gave a little nod when she's done thinking, meaning she has a plan.

CloudKozy

"well you see his family,was always scattered in houses,and he is the first Slytherin." Hermione said. she looked around makeing sure nobody was doing anything wrong."sure tommorow's perfect, i'll ask Mcgongall for permission in the Great Hall"

sallyji22

Website
OOC:Sorry for the double-post but can someone maybe PM Zetsumi and ask if he's still interested. He hasn't posted even once ever sice this RP started. I have homework so I can't at the moment coz I have a page long french essay due!

ratio6

Mildred grinned, "of course I'm gonna party, and your going to party with me!" Mildred gets a twinkle in her eye "And I'll be needing some onion rings and pumkin juice." Mildred calms down long enough to say "We should go get our robes on now, we're gonna be there soon." Mildred picks up her bags and turns around with a happy look on her face and starts skipping down the corridor.

CloudKozy

"right, it's settled then make sure Fen knows, i have to get back to the others.see you later" Hermione said, and she walked back to the Prefect's corrider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back