• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hmmm....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dillio99

does anyone else get the feeling that there are going to be WAY more cut scenes with the REALLY good graphics? cause i do.

Duh..............

KH2 is suppose to answer all of our questions
so of course there's gonna be lots of cutscenes...

P.S. Any Kingdom Hearts Characters don't have last names! :eek:

Like what's Sora's Last Name?

dillio99

what i meant, KH2researcher, was that they would have really good graphics in more cut scenes. like at the very beggining and the very end of kh1. otherwise all the cut sccenes in the middle of the story were just regular graphics.

Sora's star

I hope that KH2 will have alot of cutcenes and I hope that now we can have the option to skip them because I was going crazy when I watched them over and over again when I lost a battle

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
I'm surprised the original game didn't have more cut scenes with the uber graphics in, FF10 had loads and that managed to stay on one disc, so what stopped KH1...

Anyway, i expect there will be loads of these uber scenes, to co-incide with the many major events in the story...

chosen destiny

ya i bet there will be and they mivies will explain a lot for us. the movies will explain the history, the character plot they will have, and what personality they have.

ffx2_rpgmaster

dillio99 said:
does anyone else get the feeling that there are going to be WAY more cut scenes with the REALLY good graphics? cause i do.
WOW! WHAT GAVE YOU THAT IDEA?!?!? YOU ARE THE SMARTEST GUY EVER! THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH FOR FIGURING THIS OUT FOR ALL OF US! EVERYONE, LETS GIVE THIS FELLOW A HAND! HE'S SO SMART!

Seriously, duh.

DarkOblivion

WOW! WHAT GAVE YOU THAT IDEA?!?!? YOU ARE THE SMARTEST GUY EVER! THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH FOR FIGURING THIS OUT FOR ALL OF US! EVERYONE, LETS GIVE THIS FELLOW A HAND! HE'S SO SMART!

HE WASNT TALKIING ABOUT THAT YOU IDIOT.

he was talking about that in some cut scenes: sora had a texture mouth and eyes, and in some cut scenes they had motion detailed eyes and mouths.

personaly I realy hated it that some cut scenes had low detail, and also that some cut scenes had text and no vocals

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
do you guys know how much effort, time, resources and not at least MONEY it costs to deliver those cutscenes? Be happy for every second you get, KH2 will still be a great game and not because of the graphics. Graphics are not important only a means to deliver gameplay.

iholdthekeys

EternalOblivion said:
nomura stated that he'll only have 2 FMV's. 1 at the beginning and one at the end. The rest of the cut-scens are all regular graphics.

i'd like a link 2 that cuz otherwise i don't believe u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back