• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hmm.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyMasterX

Doesn't everybody think that KH2 is a disappointment?i mean its too easy and not hard like KH1.Speically w/Abilities!KH2 doesn't have limit moves like Strike Raid or Sonic Blade so attacking is more easier in KH2,Reaction Commands made it easy,ETC.So tell me what you guys think.

Takarifan101

it may not have been what people expected but true fans of the series would he happy with the product, and I have to say it was alot of fun to play, but what i missed was those nearly impossible jumps and clibs

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Yeah. Most people agree it's the worst of the series. That doesn't mean it's bad or anything. Just not the best.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Its a good game, but it did have some let downs, and the other games in the series are just so much better.

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
I found it alright. Considering I've only played KH1 once ,and I prefer KH2 over CoM(due to it being on the GBA).

Coeurl

Demon Dance
yeah, it's pretty easy because of reaction commands & drives. .but i wasn't disappointed at all. .not one bit. .

it's just too much fun to watch sora do all those tricks after pressing triangle. .

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
For me, yes, worst in the series. But I still enjoyed the game by far.

daxter fan

square could've done a better job, yes. But it gave me what I wanted, more kingdom hearts.
I mean, they could at least give me the option to ELIMINIATE Axel for what he did to Vexen.. but NOOO he's a hero now :(

LionHeart14

Well, games that follow ones that are deemed amazing usually aren't very well liked. I mean, look at FFVII and FFVIII. VII was amazing, so when VIII came out, it wasn't as "spectacular" and now a bunch of people hate it. But I like VIII. It's my favorite Final Fantasy.
So I guess it's a matter of peoples' expectations before it's released. If you expect too much, you will be dissapointed.
On a side note though, KH2 was incredibly easy lol.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Just because the game is a lot easier, doesn't mean that it was disappointing. I thought it was still an amazing game. And personally, it lived up to my expectations of what I wanted in a sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back