• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hmm.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laine

Formely keyblayedwielder
kh1 In Destiny Islands trying to get to lv100 by b
the game was great, in fact it is in my top ten games of all time. story line was great( better than kh1) better graphics. made some improvements but yes, everyone who has played kingdom hearts 1 wanted kingdom hearts 2 to be harder. another problem was the way the magic was.

Sparks

gone
I wish that I could have fm+ because on critical IT IS HARD!!! I liked the reaction commands because it was like a cool mini cutscene in a battle. Especially the Twilight Thorn...

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Yea, it could have been a little harder. The sephiroth fight in KH2 was nothing compsred the fight in KH1.

Braixhim

my only complaint with it was that it as too easy. i decided to by KH2FM+ to play on critical mode, a man was that hard. after beating that i tried a no exp run. and that was like ten times harder(too many OHKO's). i think i lost to almost every boss. to this day i have yet to finish my no exp run.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Yeah it was easy, except for these acclaimed tough bosses during the game. Iunno. I never found Xaldin hard. The Final Mix version made the game what it should have been, but it was unfortunately restrained by that fact that KHII had button-mashing controls and such.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
First time I ever someone say KH2 is in their Top ten games of all time. To each his own I guess.

For me Kh2 was a huge disappointment. I will always say the storyline was bland there were no unexpected reactions, or unexpected moments in it.

Then theirs the gameplay, and everyone has stated already that it was too easy, and everything was almost given to you in the game yes everything.

That being said it was medicore, but it isn't a flop I will still go back and play from time to time, but it still is a disappointment.

oathkeeper100

Everyone has different opinions andnot everyone thought it was bad. Sometimes, games don't live up to their expectations that people maybe thought it would be. I thought KH2 was an overall pretty good game.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
The plot was alright with the organization. But Maleficent coming back to life kinda ruined it for me. We need more final fantas in future games.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
And the drives also gave you some awesome abitlities. (But the ones like high jump and glide we should've gotten anyways)

xDENLINx

Yeah I think the drive forms made it more interesting ^^

I loved KH2! Thought it was great fun.. and since I was a beginner to KH when I was playing 2 (yeah I played 2 before 1..) I liked that it was easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back