• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hmm does anyone else think that Future Kingdom Hearts Games will be on the Playstation 5.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

horto12485

Awards
With Phase 1 done and Phase 2 (Starting with Remind, Dark Road and Melody of Memory) does anyone else think Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory is the last Kingdom Hearts Game for the PS4? Do you think will see the rest of Phase 2 on the Playstation 5?

Vulpes XIII

Awards
If I remember correctly Nomura did say something along the lines that if a Kingdom Hearts game does come to PS5 it would most likely be when all the other big developers released most of the major game titles. So I believe it will be dependant on if there is still any major big projects by major game developers still in the works at that point and just how many as I’m guessing Nomura doesn’t want too much competition for his first PS5 release, so It’s hard to say. However given we will get “ good news in 2022” regarding Kingdom hearts I see it most likely that the game will come out on PS5 which I’m estimating we could get a game somewhere between 2022-2024 depending on how much work is done before 2022. However Nomura did say he doesn’t want to have a game take as long as it took KH3 to release again and wants them to come out quicker next time so that’s a good sign. Although I believe the next Kingdom hearts game will be on the PS5 I believe it will also be out on PS4 as companies will probably have to take into account the trouble people had getting a PS5 in the first place and the fact more console will need to be produced, so honestly not putting it on the PS4 doesn’t make much business sense to me as they would be losing out on a lot of money. Also if I remember hearing correctly I think Sony tends to support previous console and encourages games to be produce to about 3 years after current console release most likely more this time due to Pandemic.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Kingdom Hearts IV would definitely be on the PlayStation 5 using Unreal Engine 5, Square Enix would clearly want to demonstrate how technologically advanced the next numbered entry is.

Back