• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hiyas, I'm new!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

thrairth

Hiyas!
I'm going to jump on the KH forum bandwagon now... and as such, I feel that an intro is in order.

Name: Hannah
Likes: KH (duh), drawing, playing mah piano (currently struggling with learning a ridiculously difficult Sanctuary arrangement... maybe I'll post it at some point) and flute and ocarina (zelda ♥!)
Dun like: Cats -_-;;. Or Yaoi. It's gross.
Personality: Typically bubbly, pretty stubborn, and... innocent, above all. I've held onto my rose coloured-glasses a loooong time.

Kay, I'm pretty new to KH -- I played Days first (which was a really, really stupid idea...)
about two months ago, and since then, I bought a PS2 and played KHII (another dumb move... I should have played 1 first), then 1, then CoM, and I'm just about finished Riku's part. I LOVE IT AAAAAAALL!!! The plot, OXIII, the Disneyness... Axel... yup.

SoooOoOOoooOoooooo... yeah. That's about it.

I need to make an avie and sig.

After exams. Eww.

Ta ta for now ^_^!

thrairth

Ugh... starting with Days was a BAAAAAAAD idea. I didn't understand ANYTHING. I was all, "OMAIGOSH! EVERYONE HAS A REALLY HAWT BLACK COAT AND THERE'S DISNEY AND ICE CREAM ♥♥♥" and that's about all I got out of it the first time. I'm replaying it now and it's a completely different game O_O.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Welcome! Hope you have a fun time here.

Started with Days? I started with CoM myself, but anyways, welcome!

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
No idea. Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay here and stick around!:D

It might be for that Triple Triad card thing they have now. . eh.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
Ugh... starting with Days was a BAAAAAAAD idea. I didn't understand ANYTHING. I was all, "OMAIGOSH! EVERYONE HAS A REALLY HAWT BLACK COAT AND THERE'S DISNEY AND ICE CREAM ♥♥♥" and that's about all I got out of it the first time. I'm replaying it now and it's a completely different game O_O.
Whe I played COM, I didn't understand half the story because I didn't know who Kairi was >.<

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
welcome, aye.
lol.
so yea. kingdhearts is awesomeness (duh) and zeldas cool too (i can play sarias song on the piano)

Fortissimo

Hannah from Canada, eh?
s1seafoodsoup
(forgive me for the terrible joke)

Nice to meet you, and welcome to the forums! Hope you have fun and enjoy your time here. Happy posting!

UmbraTsuki

Awards
Yay~.
Hm...
So you can play the ocarina...?! owo.
*wants to play one*
Uh...and piano <3. I can't play the piano, I think it's hard. So I admire people who can XD.
Flute seems cool, too...

Hm...
Won't comment on dislikes...

And omg. You started with Days?
I played KH1, and then Days. It wasn't too much different, since they're so unrelated that I also had no idea what was going on XD. I'm like "Organization...XIII...umm...collecting hearts...? o.o"
idk.
I'm surprised now to find someone who's played Days before KHII o.o.
Though I still haven't played KHII...

But anyway! Welcome~! Hope you enjoy these forums and this site and stuff. Wonderful community here <3.
Have fun~.
~Umbra~

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
First impresssions... A decent person but a bit homophobic because of the yaoi thing, so we'll see how well we get along there... And doesn't like cats so I dunno. :c Hm...

Also why did you cut and paste the same introduction in two different threads? Hrm.
Oh well. Just don't do this kind of thing again and welcome to KHI. The FAQ will eventually be back up so read that when the time comes.

tangerine

Awards
Hey, look! It's a Canadian, eh! What kind of igloo do you live in, Canadian? What's your pet beaver's name? What's it like to live in snow all year 'round? How many polar bears have you ridden? I know a guy called Steve in Canada. Do you know Steve from Canada?

Experiment 626

Hey, look! It's a Canadian, eh! What kind of igloo do you live in, Canadian? What's your pet beaver's name? What's it like to live in snow all year 'round? How many polar bears have you ridden? I know a guy called Steve in Canada. Do you know Steve from Canada?

well thats kinda racist man............

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
well thats kinda racist man............
Being Canadian doesn't make you a certain race. I'm American. That's not a race. I'm white.

It's messing around with a stereotype that they joke around with themselves.

I'm from Chicago. Look at me~.
(I can't think of anything discriminating towards Chicago because we're totally awesome.)

Experiment 626

Being Canadian doesn't make you a certain race. I'm American. That's not a race. I'm white.

It's messing around with a stereotype that they joke around with themselves.

I'm from Chicago. Look at me~.
(I can't think of anything discriminating towards Chicago because we're totally awesome.)

well, ok sorry. Stereotyping would be the proper term.. but still that guy totally took the piss out of the new girl..

thrairth

Heh heh... I don't ride a polar bear. They're too smelly. I prefer my dog sled ^_^. And my beaver's name is Billy-John Elvis.

I don't have any problem what-so-ever with Canadian jokes. Actually, I love them. A lot. I dunno where they come from... are people really this misinformed about Canada? I'm really not the one to talk seeing as only recently did I figure out that California was a state and not a city -_-;;. Sorry to anyone I could have possibly offended with my ignorance D:!

And omg. You started with Days?
I played KH1, and then Days. It wasn't too much different, since they're so unrelated that I also had no idea what was going on XD. I'm like "Organization...XIII...umm...collecting hearts...? o.o"
idk.
I'm surprised now to find someone who's played Days before KHII o.o.
Though I still haven't played KHII...

Actually, I played Days, then KHII next, and wondered how on earth KHII came out before Days when all of Roxas's background and OXIII and everything was explained there O_O. I started playing II all ticked off because Roxas couldn't remember anything about what had happened ><! And it took me a reaaaaaaally long time to warm up to Sora because HE was the reason Roxas died. Or whatever he did to disappear and go live in Sora's brain. ROXAAAAS ♥♥!!!!

Also why did you cut and paste the same introduction in two different threads? Hrm.
Oh well. Just don't do this kind of thing again and welcome to KHI. The FAQ will eventually be back up so read that when the time comes.

Sorry... someone told me that intros were supposed to be made in the Foyer, and I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do... heh heh ^_^. Oops, bad first impression, I guess :(. I can't wait for the FAQs to be out O_O.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, considering I helped out and organized a lot of the new FAQ with a couple of the other staff members, just ask me if you have any questions at all, 'kay?

Back