• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hiya

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

DaCapo4

Hiya Guys this is Dacapo, or Jon which ever you perfer. I'm glad I could be part of this awesome site, oh yea!!! I have a lot of energy so I hope I can waste some of it on this forum. lol Don't worry I won't cause any damage. Just fun is all I'm about. So wazzup :)

Blue

home is where the heart is
Hey Jon welcome to the forums :D

Hope you enjoy your stay and stay active!

DaCapo4

Oh I will muhahah. lol I need a place to waste my energy lol. I tried wrestling, and DDR, and those don't work so maybe a typing could waste my energy lol. muhahah.

Dyabolikul

waddup JonJon, dis is Dyabolikul. I just started here like in November, but the time I've been on dis site, I've had laughs and good talks. You'll like the way you look, I guarantee it... my bad I meant You'll like dis site.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Greetings, I'm SilverJ and I'm here for some of the same reasons (the other sites sometimes leave me with nothing to type).. plus.. it's KH.. come on..

DaCapo4

Thanks again guys, I have a question before I do it.

Where can I post about someone making me a signature, and avatar? I don't have photoshop.

Back