• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hiya!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
i'm new (as previously stated) and i just hope to get along with everyone here and have fun and stuff.! would any of you be my buddy? i won't ask to "borrow" stuff like some people i know, i just need someone to talk to. :eek:

eevee

Welcome to the forums. Have fun and follow the rules. If you want to talk to someone, check out the vBChat Room.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Im known as General Sephiroth in my group the Final Fantasy Champs.Welcome and PM me if u wish to join.

songbird1005

:D hey there! i hope you have an awesome time on this cool forum. i'm sure you will. i know i have...everybody here is really nice...so u won't have any problems making friends. well look! you just made one. :) so you can PM me anytime...have fun...see ya later. :D

C

cam ron 77

you say you need somenone to talk to? go to the vb chat. its cool. Or if you'd like, we could chat.(just pm me, i'm always here.) ^^ and don't worry about the spam thing. spam is basically when you post in the wrong section, go off topic, post twice in a row, or blurt random nonsense.

Back