• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hiya! ^^

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Fantasy Angel

Website
www.geocities.com
Hey I'm a newbie! My name is Fantasy Angel/FA/Amber. I got into Kingdom Hearts like last December. Why did I wait that long to play it? Because I was suspious of Disney! :D But then I beat the game within a week and I fell in love! I can't wait til KH2, I'm freakin spazzing right now!

Well besides KH other titles I like are FF (VI,VII, IX, and X are favs) and Suikoden (II is fav.) Um what else do I have to say?

I like writing, reading and believe it or not, I like history! :D Yes I'm a nerd. I also cosplay. Does that prove that I'm a nerd? XD It's actually pretty funny because the forum that you have for anime talk is the same name of the major convention I go to! Teehee. Well that's all from me! Nice meeting you all!

~Fantasy Angel

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
hey! welcome!! im Tender Heart! and i'll help you out as much as i can if you need anythin okay? PM me

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
Welcome to the forums, post alot, dont spam, if you need help or want to talk to some one you can PM me.

Mr.SpaceShipDriver

CARDBOARD CUP HOLDERS
hey...amber..im sora-the-one! post alot but don't spam! and if u need help go to the newb adoption agency for you're on private trainer!!!!!! just in case u need help!!!!

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Fantasy Angel said:
Well besides KH other titles I like are FF (VI,VII, IX, and X are favs) and Suikoden (II is fav.) Um what else do I have to say?
I like writing, reading and believe it or not, I like history! :D
~Fantasy Angel

I like you already, welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your time here and chat in the Vbchat whenever you get bored.

H

heartwarrior

hey welcome to the forums and have a great time. pm me if u need anything

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
WELCOME, i just love new ppl. i remember being new. And the only way i made friends was to PM different ppl. I have lots of great friends now. so if you want a friend of just need help PM me
(ps don't slam please and before starting a new thread see if it isn't already been done)Thanks alot:D
Enjoy the forums, hopw to see you around:D

Back