• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hiya

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

StrawberryTea

I figured it was time I joined a KH forum. I've been a fan since the first game came out in 02. This series has gotten me through some difficult times in my life, and having as a creative outlet and an escape. I relate to so many of the characters in different aspects of my life, and in some instances, in more abstract ways.

The themes of strong bonds of friendships really resonated with me in this series. I think that's one of the core aspects that really attracted me to it. I love the dynamics between the DI trio, the sea salt trio and the way finder trio.

Peace -
StrawberryTea

Xzach_Caxiass

I'm glad that Kingdom Hearts was there for you! Pretty much in the same boat here. I was aware of KH insider since 2013 but I never thought to make my own account until after beating KH3.
The themes of friendship and following your heart really make Kingdom Hearts into something special. There are other games out there that do it but nothing that I'm aware of can really compare.

Also the way Sora, Donald, and Goofy interact with eachother in Kingdom Hearts 3 is just amazing :redface:

StrawberryTea

Haha, same here. I've lurked around the place but never bothered to sign up. I haven't started KH3 (no current gen gaming consoles.. lol).. but I totally spoiled myself on purpose by looking up some of the cut scenes. I couldn't help it, it's been like 17 years. I told myself No, not this time.. but temptation won out. :/

There are so many little callbacks to how Sora and Goofy and Donald acted in the past games, it felt so heart warming. I love their relationship.

Back