• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hiya :)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KudoTsurugi

Awards
Hello, I'm KudoTsurugi. I normally go by Tsurugi on other forums, but since there's already a user under that name here, you can just call me Kudo to save confusion.
Long time Kingdom Hearts fan, been with the series roughly around the beginning. I remember seeing trailers for it and seeing it in stores but didn't actually play it until roughly 2003/4(?) and have been following the series since. Also found this site roughly around the time KH2 came out as well, but only now decided to join the forums.
Looking forward to Kingdom Hearts 3 like everyone else, and I hope it'll at least be released sometime either late this year or early next year.

Last edited:

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Welcome to the forums, KudoTsurugi and I hope you have a great time here!
Don't forget to check out the FAQ, and if you ever have a question don't be afraid to ask. We don't bite. Much. XD

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Welcome Kudo! I wish you'd be right about KH3, but we all know what it's like to wait lol.

Back